Mine~Part 26*

⚠️lil smut warning⚠️
Y/n's POV:

"Billie stop!" I laughed as Billie tickled me. She giggled and pulled me into her arms. I got comfortable and we were both quiet. The silence was broken when my phone buzzed. Billie picked it and a the smile on her face faded. "Y/n, who the fuck is this?" She handed me my phone:

Unknown
⚪️: alright sounds good!!! I'll see you tomorrow then🥰🥰 I can't wait to see your cute lil face again :)) ttyl! <33

"Answer the fucking question. Who. The. Fuck. Is. This!" Billie was pissed. She pushed me off of her. For some reason I couldn't speak. I was frozen. "Y/n i swear to god, if you don't tell me who the fuck that is, I will find out myself and kill them. I'm going to ask one more time. Who the FUCK is that!" At this point she was yelling. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. Instead, tears came out of my eyes. I started crying softly and Billie sighed.

Billie's POV:

It broke my heart to see y/n like this. I was tempted to rush over and hug her. I couldn't do it, I needed to stay strong. I was hurt. What if she's cheating on me? I felt my eyes tear up. I grabbed my keys and walked out of her bedroom. "BILLIE, WAIT! Please let me explain!" She ran after me. "Explain what?! How your most likely cheating on me?" I realized I was yelling at her. "Fuck... sorry for yelling... it's just....ugh, explain I guess." I sat down on her couch and she sat next to me. She wiped the tears off her face. Her lips looked so soft and perfect I wanted to kiss them so bad. I licked my lips at the sight of them. She began talking, "The text, it's from Ellie. I made plans with her to hang out tomorrow. I was going to invite you, but I forgot to ask you. The reason I was crying and I froze up was because you were yelling at me and it scared me..." she opened her phone. "See? This was our conversation from yesterday."

🔵hey it's y/n! Is this Ellie?
⚪️yep that's me :)) whatz up angel<3
🔵wanna hangout sometime soon?
⚪️sure! When?
🔵idk what works for you?
⚪️how about Friday 4pm? We can eat lunch together and then walk around town.
🔵sounds great! Can Billie come with us?
⚪️of course she can!
🔵great!
⚪️alright sounds good!!! I'll see you tomorrow then🥰🥰 I can't wait to see your cute lil face again :)) ttyl! <33

Y/n's POV:

Billie teared up a lil bit. "Fuck I'm so sorry y/n... I'm so fucking stupid!" "No, your not. I don't blame you, I would've done the same thing." I smiled sweetly at her and she pulled me into a warm hug. "Lets fuck." Billie whispered in my ear seductively.

"FUCK!" I moaned as Billie put my right leg on her shoulder, making her thrusts become deeper. I heard my phone ring loudly making both of us freeze. Billie picked up my phone and answered it. She put it on speaker. "Hello?" "Hey, it's y/n's brother....Is this Billie?" Billie sent me a dirty smirk. "Yea, this is Billie." I gasped as she began thrusting in and out of me again. I bit my lip trying to keep in my moans. "Oh ok! How are you?" My brother asked, completely unaware that Billie was currently fucking the shit out of me. Billie licked her lips watching me grip the sheets with all my might. "I'm good." "how's y/n doing?" "Right now, she's doing so good." Billie smirked. My teeth sank into the skin on my chin. "That's good. I just wanted to check up on her. Uh, can you get her on the phone?" "Ummm... no, uh, she can't talk right now... she's, um, a little bit busy..." I don't know how much longer I could keep my moans in. "Oh, ok then. Tell her to call me sometime soon." Billie's thrusts got deeper and faster. "Alright I will..." Billie whispered under her breath, "....mm fuck baby...." She began to bit her lip as she shut her eyes. "Alright, I'll talk to you later then." My brother said at last.  I let out a small moan. I couldn't keep it in anymore. Billie froze and looked at me with wide eyes. She put her hand over my mouth. "Uh, am I interrupting something...." my brother asked. "Um, yea...." Billie said, still looking at me with wide eyes. "Oh...." "Yea... I'm currently deep inside of your sister.... K, bye!" Billie hung up and I punched her arm lightly. "Billie, what the fuck!" She simply smirked and put my right leg in her shoulder again. She kept thrusting into me and I was a moaning mess. "BILLIE!" I moaned her name over and over again, as I clawed into her back. Her thrusts became deeper, if that was even possible, and I sunk my nails into her skin. "That's right baby, feel all of me." She said, groaning lightly.

"Damn mamas." Billie said as she ran her finger along the scratch marks she had all over her back. "Sorry baby." I said, as I wrapped my arms around her waist. "No, it's ok. I like it when you claw into my skin with your sharp nails. It lets me know that you enjoyed it." Billie smirked and I began kissing her neck softly. We took a shower together and picked out outfits for each other.

"We're late." I said, as Billie began driving to the place we were meeting up with Ellie. "Fuck, your right." Billie is always about making a good impression. We arrived 10 minutes late. We quickly got out of the car and ran inside. We saw Ellie sitting alone at a small table. We walked over to her, "hey Ellie!" I said. She looked up at us and smiled. "Hey!" We all sat down. "Sorry we're late." I said. "Yea, we were having sex so that's why we we're late." Billie said. I knew she did it to mess with me. She smirked as she glanced over at me. She winked at me and glared at her. "Oh... I didn't need to know that but ok!" Ellie laughed awkwardly. "Sorry about her..." I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Billie😩💕:
just letting this girl know your mine and only mine bby.
You:
Billie she's literally straight.
Billie😩💕:
You were straight at some point in your life.
You:
Whateverrr
Billie😩💕:
Don't go acting up today babygirl.

I left her on open and decided I was gonna act up today. I turned to Ellie. "So, Ellie, you look good today. Almost as hot as the first time I saw you." I smirked at her. Her face turned a soft pink color. "Thanks! You look amazing and..." she turned towards Billie. "...damn. Billie has good style!" Billie lifted her angry gaze off me and turned towards Ellie. "Thanks baby girl." We ordered our food and Billie and I kept flirting with Ellie on purpose to make each other mad. "I'm gonna use the bathroom." Billie said. I got a text about a minute later.

⚪️come to the bathroom right now bby.

Between the two of us, Billie definitely got more jealous when I talked with any other girl that wasn't Zoe. Before it was both boys and girls, but she finally seemed to understand that I was 110% gay and that I don't find men attractive at all. "Hey, I'll be right back. Billie needs me." I said, as I got up. "Ok!" I walked to the bathrooms and Billie pushed me into the big stall. She pinned me again the wall and she growled into my ear, "you think you can just be all flirty with Ellie and not get punished? Do I need to remind you that your mine and only mine?" She placed her hands on my boobs. "These boobs are mine." She flipped me over and smacked my ass as hard as she could. I moaned lightly. "This ass is mine." She flipped me over again. She placed her hand on my center. "This pussy is mine. It's mine and it will always be mine. This pussy is mine to eat, fuck, etc. Do I make myself clear?" Billie growled. "Yes." She instantly put her hand on my neck tightly. "Yes, what?" "Yes daddy." I was so turned on and wet right now. "Good girl. But don't think your getting off the hook so easily. Your getting punished when we get home." She left the bathroom stall and I followed behind her back to our table.

A/n: do y'all ever just wanna 😃🤜🏻🍊