「 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑐𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒𝑠!」|| All Elementals

|Scenarios|
------------
¡WARNING!
•This is wholesome.
•Do not mind my grammatical errors, but if you have an advice, please do share it with me.

¡NOTE!
•Female Reader
•This is in scenarios type chapter

•─────────────────────•

You and Boboiboy [Elemental] was alone in the house. The boy wanted some attention after a long while not having the most time alone with you.

✧𝓠𝓾𝓪𝓴𝓮✧
---------
You were just cooking alone in the kitchen since you woke up first from a nap together with Quake. You didn't wanna wake him up, so here you are, preparing dinner for the both of you.

You peacefully placed the well-cooked chicken on the plate when suddenly strong arms hugged your waist. You flinched but soon relaxed when you see that it was just Quake. Quake smiled, turning off the stove before turning you to him.

"Quaky..~"
You called out and returning a smile.He softly put his arms around you, pulling you close to a hug. Your face nuzzled to his chest.

"H-hm?.."
You were confused and face red. Quake rarely be this... cuddly. Quake brushing your hair down.

"I just wanted to cuddle you.."

✧𝓣𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻✧
-----------

You were sitting near your desk, in your room. You had one earbud plugged in as you lay back on the chair, humming your (F/s).

(Note, (F/s) is your Favourite song)

You were about to sing the lyrics when suddenly you heard the door was knocked on.

"Come in!"

You softly said and pulling out your earbud out of your ear before raising your head to the person who was already sitting on your bed, near where you were seating. You happily smiled.

"Thunder~chu!~"

You pampered to him. Thunder blushed seeing your cute face and the nickname you used. You noticed his sudden change of attitude. Thunder would rarely be this shy unless...

"Okay..I know you want something. What is it?"

Thunder was shocked about your sudden question, but you were right, he did want something. Thunder blushed slightly and looked away, hiding his face.

"I-I want c-cuddles.."

He hesitantly asked. It was quiet for 2 brief seconds when suddenly Thunder was crushed into a hug on the bed----