bonus: the honeymoon

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Good morning Mrs. O'Connell." Billie greets her wife as she walks down the stairs of their Paris flat. "Good morning to you too, Mrs. O'Connell." Jess replies, with a cheeky smile. 

"How did you sleep? You seem a little stiff." Billie questions with a smirk. The things she said were true, Jess was a bit stiff. "It's your fault!" She responds, causing Billie to let out a cackle.

Jess walks slowly over to her wife with sore legs— scratch that, sore everything— and wraps her arms around her waist. "I'm sorry baby, you're just so fuckable I couldn't help it." Billie says softly, although her crass words didn't match her tone. 

"You lucky we're already married." Jess jokes, lightly slapping Billie's arm, in turn earning a light tap on her ass. 

"You know, I think we should move here." Billie says, looking out of the window placed over the sink. "What about Shark and Blue?" Jess questions, "we'll have to get them." Billie answers, causing Jess to smile. 

It was nice to imagine them staying in Paris, however they both knew it wouldn't happen. Work was too hectic and the newly weds had a whole life in the states. Plus they couldn't leave their families, that wasn't an option. 

"I would love to stay here. Just us and the dogs, in a beautiful flat." Jess says, a dreamy sigh leaving her lips. "But we can't." She adds in a sad whisper. "Maybe one day." Billie responds hopefully. 

"I would miss our house too much anyways." Jess says, trying to make the situation happier. "So would I." Billie agrees, pulling her wife in for a long and satisfying kiss. "We could always buy a place here, visit it as much as we could." Billie suggests, making Jessica's eyes light up. 

"I would love that, but let's get through our honeymoon first." She says with a laugh. "Speaking of honeymoon, we need to leave the flat at least once or Claudia might kill us." Billie says with  a laugh, raising her eyebrows. 

"Babe, we just got here yesterday. Relax." Jess responds softly. Billie had been talking about exploring Paris as a married couple since they got on the plane. She was just so excited and wanted to soak up as much alone time as they could, before they had to return to the real world. 

"Plus it's important for us to stay out of sight." Jess adds, causing her wife to nod. "I know, which is why I planned a little day trip in the countryside." Billie says, and once Jessica's eyes light up she knows she's done for. 

"You're kidding? I'm so excited!" Jess exclaims, wrapping her arms around Billie and kissing all over her face. "You should've known I would have some sort of plan. Who do you think I am?" The blue eyed girl asks rhetorically. 

"I think your my amazing wife, who I'm so lucky to have." Jess answers sincerely, pulling the girl in for a kiss. "I like it when you call me your wife." Billie says, looking deep into Jess's eyes. "I like it too." Jess says, "I especially like it when you call me Mrs, O'Connell." She adds, bringing a smile to Billie's  beautiful lips. 

"Oh yeah? What else do you like me to call you?"  Billie questions with a smirk, making Jess automatically flush. It was different seeing Billie like this, so affectionate. Not that she wasn't in the past, it was just heightened because they were now married. 

"Well," Jess starts. "I like when you call me baby, and my love." She continues, "uh huh, go on." Billie encourages, stepping closer to her wife. "Doll is another one I like, and angel is nice too." Jess adds, and Billie finally bridges the gap in between them. 

"Well angel, i would love to call you by each and every one of those names." Billie says slowly, causing Jess to lean into her touch. 

"That would be nice." Jess says, voice just above a whisper. It's safe to say, their day trip ended up turning in to a half-day trip. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Hiya! So this is my series of bonus chapters and I'm so happy to be writing for Jess and Billie again.

These are going to be a little different then my usual chapters. As you could tell, this one is a bit shorter and I really only focused on moment, which is what the rest of these bonus chapters will be like. The next one will probably be a bit more of the honeymoon, and I'm very excited about that!

I was thinking about having you guys request some bonus chapters you'd like to see. Maybe you have a specific thing that Billie has done ( like an interview, moment, concert, etc. ) that you'd like to see Jess be apart of. I would love to add that into these chapters. Especially since they aren't necessary to the storyline and they're more blurbs then anything. 

Anyways, you know the drill vote and comment. Let me know if there's anything you'd like to see in these bonus chapters.