"Wow, she's handsome for a girl. What's her name?"

"Yoo Jeongyeon, my firstlove, but after what she did to me.. I made myself straight and loved boys whom I think will fill the gap inside my heart. "

"Go on..spell The T" she said in a funny way.

"I..confessed my love to her, and she just...patted my head and smiled. My heart melted in her sudden action. And she said she can't love someone when she's inlove with someone else. " I said.

"Wow, she's so independent. So loyal and faithful, well that love of hers is so lucky to have her. But why does she look like she have no one? Like she's not into relationship?"

"I don't know..maybe she's also rejected. Or maybe she doesn't have the guts to tell it to the person she likes. "

"That's understandable. They look gays to me by the way"

"Yeah , just like what you've said. Yes they are gays. See that blonde girl? Blonde long haired girl? Her name is Minatozaki Sana, And she's the gayest of them all. " I said. "She likes that taiwanese beside her, her name is Chou Tzuyu. Then the other girl in front of her , that white ass girl who looks like she can be a light in no time. That girl is Kim Dahyun, she likes Sana but as I've said. Sana is into someone, even tho she looks like she's flirting with her squad. The other one beside Kim Dahyun, is Hirai Momo. She likes dahyun, hehe. "I said and took a time to look for some of their squad.

"Oh there, Myoui Mina. That elegant, rich looking girl in blonde, giiiiiirl~ I'm telling you, she dances like and angel. She's a ballerina  . And that girl beside Jeongyeon? Her name is Son Chaeyoung, President of the Art Club. " I said. " she likes mina" I whispered.

"Next,that girl in short hair, who looks like a cashier . Her name is Nayeon, Lim Nayeon or Im nayeon. Her nickname is bunny , it's because of her bunny teeth. And lastly, that girl who has big ass melons. That's Park Jisoo, Jihyo in other name. She's loud as hell. "

"YAH YOO JEONGYEON!?" shouted by jihyo. " I SWEAR OSTRICH IF I CAUGHT YOU I'M GOING TO TAKE YOUR BRAIN OUT AND MAKE IT INTO A NICE MEAL. "

"I told you.." I said.

TWICE'S POV.

"Nye nye , If u can catch me thomas. " Jeongyeon said.

"I'm telling you jeongyeon, give me that back!" Jihyo said pertaining to her test paper. She didn't want them to see it that's why.

"Nayeon-ah? Can you make your girl SHUT UP!?" Mina said.

"Wow mina, you're annoyed today. Anyway she's not my girl. I don't like girls. " Nayeon said. Suddenly Jeongyeon stopped acting like a kid and gave jihyo's paper. She took her bag and went out of the cafeteria.

"Wait.. did I say something-- Ouch Jihyo?!"  Nayeon said.
Jihyo hit her on the head .

"Dumb ass nabong. She likes you don't you see? Why don't you talk more carefully when she's around ?" Jihyo said " now apologize to her"

"I didn't do anything wrong? " she said

"YES YOU DID!" The 7 girls shouted in unison.

"Uhmm..I'll just..talk to jeongyeon unnie. " Chaeyoung said.

"Wait? Where are you going?" Mina said and held chaeyoung's wrist making them both loòk at each other.

"I..uh..going to you know..talk to jeongyeon. "

"Okay cub, take care" the penguin said. The little cub suddenly get flustered and shocked about what just happened.