Part 1

It's my second story but it's my first fanfic ever and hope you will support me ahha
------------
------
-
I wish that if I was more powerful I would've saved all those lives...

"It's not because you're weak Harry. It's just that they wanted to sacrifice themselves for you, to save you."

Yeah, Hermiones right. Stop thinking about those stuff, we have more stuff to deal with.

In train...

"Let's find an empty compartment real quick before everyone goes in" said Harry. "Uhh... Sorry Harry but me and Ron have to sit with the prefects and headboys/girls" Harry wasn't happy that he's not gonna sit with his best friends but he knew that he doesn't really have right stop their duty "Well it's alright, you guys have fun ill just find myself a compartment and sleep, kinda tired" he went to find himself a compartment quick before his friends responded to his awkward response.
Harry couldn't find an empty compartment. When he walked to the last one he sighed himself that this one would better be empty or at least less full. As he walked in there was one person sitting looking through the window with a very boring expression. Harry froze for a moment as a silver like grey eyes looked at him with a shocked expression, platinum blonde hair that styled loose but not messy, broad body features that is very obvious that this person works out. Harry's eyes went lower and lower... "Pottah! Are you analysing my body?" shouted the one and only Draco Malfoy with a pretty confused and annoyed expression. Thats when Harry realised he was staring way too long and he knew he has to make some excuses for scanning Malfoy. "I'm not analysing you Malfoy! I-I was just looking for an empty compartment and I failed obviously" Harry didn't even dare to ask for Malfoy approval of sharing the same compartment because he was so embarrassed that he almost drool for Malfoy! that bloody sexy git. So he quickly put his luggage up and sat down across Malfoy.
For Harry's sake Malfoy didn't complain on sharing the same compartment and just stared at Harry for a while then continued to look at the view outside the window.

Draco's POV

I cannot believe that Harry Potter no that "chosen one who saved the wizarding and muglle world" just eyefucked me with his cute puppy like big green eyes... Oh so sweet~... Anyways he's sitting across me and literally playing with his fingers looking down, obviously uncomfortable from the way it's pretty awkward in here, enemies sharing same compartment and not yelling at each other like we used to. I hope thing will be less awkward on the way to Hogwarts.