Part6

3rd person POV

Harry and Draco layed together in bed since they decided to just skip today's all classes, because they can't face someone else from embarrassment. Harrys hands were touching Dracos bare chest, he was flushing but he liked how Dracos body was bigger and made him feel comfortable until something hard touched his bottom side of the body. When he looked down he saw a big, long bulging dick of Dracos. He quickly looked at Dracos face, he was looking quite troubled from his big member twitching between Harrys thick like girls thighs and was bitting his lips to not love his self-control to fuck him till he pass out and woke up to get fucked again. Harry got hard by this scenery and made a squeaking noice pushing his body to Dracos more,closing the gap between their body's.

The room was pretty bright because it was afternoon and it was hot from the boys."Ahh...ah-haah...ahn...mmph...oh-fuck-mmf-hmph~" growled the big boy kneeling on his bed, busy thrusting in and out, his hands grasping the other boys waist tight and aggressively, clearly leaving finger marks. The other boy was making "Ahhh...mmmppppphhh~~hngh... Ah! Ahh-haah... Ahnh-ah!augh!ack!haanhh~d...daddyyy~~ahh...more please~~mmphh~" moaning ang groaning from the all pain and pleasure he was feeling kneeling on hid bed, hips up high and upper body pressed on the bed, clutching the bed sheets tightly." Draco~im close to cum... Ah~~" he was cut off when a hand clutched his dick and closed the top of it to not make him shoot up yet, and thrusting as doing so. Ahn..
Draco~~" was all he can say between his messy moans." Not yet honey, you have to beg for it" said Draco between his groans and moans thumping hard on Harry, making the smaller boy shake violently and moan louder. "ahhhnnnnnnn~~~" was the only noice he was making until "Daddy~~deeper~make me cum please~~~~" this made Draco more hard that his dick got bigger till it reached from 10 to 11inch. Harry moaned louder, clearly enjoying getting rammed inside, shaking his hips, his tongue was out stretched down, hands and knees supporting him in a doggy style, moaning without control, mind is blank already that all he wanted was Dracos dick thrusting him deep till he couldn't walk properly from getting fucked, and his eyes are unsteady like a pornstar trying to look his forehead, drooling, the only thing he can say is "Ahhn~so big, so good Draco~~Daddyyyyy moreeeeeeee! Fuck me more! Pleaseee..... Aaahhhnnn... Mmmmhhh-Haaaaaannnhhh.... Yes~~~" the more he begged the more Draco got hard, making sure to plant his seeds deep into Harry till he can get pregnant if he can, moaning and groaning as he did so. "Aahhhhnn~I... Im cumming Drcao~~~~I love you Daddy~~shoot a lot inside me~~" this time Draco reached his limit and pulled his dick from Harry almost slipping them out and trusted harshly, now twichting between his groans, shooting deep inside Harry, making him cry from pleasure. Harry came too, yelling Dracos name as he did so, face full of tears, inside is filled with Draco. He was felt loose now after Draco pulled his dick from him laying next to Harry. Draco admired Harry, he thought he looked cute that he was a mess, cums dripping down from his hole, smiling to Draco and pecked his lips then they fell asleep. In the morning they were both naked and cuddled tightly together, Harry woke up after Draco and kissing softly before going to breakfast.