Part9

Harry's POV

I don't feel my legs... I can't see or even think clearly...

'Draco! Please stop! At this rate I might pass out or worse!'

'Please stop...'

Harry was crying because his boyfriend didnt  have self control when it comes to sex. He was pounding on him so hard for so long that the whole box of condoms was laying on the floor already, ripped.

'Ah-'

Draco's POV

I finally realead my unfinishing cum to Harry's thing. But I may have gone too far...

'Let me wipe you real quick, you did well Harry.' I kissed him on the lips and went to the bathroom.

After finishing with the cleaning I went into my bed lay beside my lovely Harry. His eyes were puffy and red due to crying from our make out session. I gently hugged him and put my arms under his head to make him feel more comfortable.

'I hate you Draco. Why didn't you stop? I even begged you. No sex till the next semester.'

'Im sorry Harry, I was just too into it because you're just so lovely. Can you please forgive me?'

'I forgive you because my love for you is endless but you will be punished for being a beast forgetting how I was feeling.' Harry slept after he said those words.

'Can't blame you.' I said and drifted off to my dream.

Harry's POV

For the entire week i felt Draco's gaze on me everywhere. EVERYWHERE I went he was there. The reason why he was like this is pretty simple. He was thirsty.

'Can I at least give you a blowjob?'

'No, Draco.'

'A kiss?'

'No.'

'Not even a hug?'

'I can hug you but no other things. I have to punish you, you know.' I hugged him and left to hang out with my friends.