Jaune-117: Blue Team

"Now what would you imagine in the future when there is no Grimm, no Faunus, and no Aura? This is what happens."

The Infinity is floating through space. A Pelican flies towards the lower rear section of the Infinity.

Now everyone is awwed.

"Oooh, are we gonna see people flying in space?!" Nora beamed.

"You will, just later."

"You are cleared to land in docking bay eleven."

To a hangar inside Infinity, Fireteam Osiris' Pelican enters it. drive around, other Pelicans prepare to leave or do leave. Fireteam Osiris begins to set down as it shifts to walking to Osiris's Pelican.

The scene shifts to underneath the landing struts of the Pelican, giving a front view of both Glynda and Ironwood, both walking around, a forklift, and Warthog drives past the two.

"Man, man, still in the military digs, eh teach?"

Coco's crass comment had her silenced by a glare.

Behind a helmetless Fireteam Osiris, and in the back of the Pelican, the rear hatch slowly opens, revealing more Marines and another Warthog. They begin to walk out. The scene shifts to just behind Glynda as Osiris walks out, seeing Adam Taurus withholding onto Salem's remaining arm. She pulls her arm from his grip and he lets go. She begins to walk towards Glynda and Ironwood with Osiris just behind her.

Adam snarled and asked "Why?! Why me amongst those filthy humans?!"

"Remember what I said about no Faunus existing? There wasn't even the White Fang."

He slumped, much to Sienna's satisfaction. 

Salem looked confused, and looked at her one-armed figure, then realized what Eternity said early and decided not to question him about it.

"Captain Ironwood. I sent you my position three weeks ago. I told you this was happening."

"We'll discuss this in private, Doctor. Goodwitch?"

Glynda grabs Salem's shoulder from Adam's grasp. The latter looks directly at Ironwood.

"What has she done? How far has it already gone?"

Glynda pulls along Salem by her remaining arm. Both latter and Ironwood both look at Osiris, not before the latter followed both women.

Salem gritted at being pulled around by her love-rival/enemy.

"Good work, Osiris."

Ironwood turns and follows Glynda and Salem. He walks up behind Adam, both watching the three of them leave.

"What do you think that's about?" but no reply from Clover, the vet from the ODST.

Clover looks to Adam and then looks back.

In another part of space, in Jaune-117's helmet. Chief turns it around and slides his thumb across the date chip port where Summer would go. His whole hand is trembling slightly. Shot switches to outside the pelican. The pelican is flying through an asteroid field towards a large superstructure. Shot switches to the rest of the Blue Team inside the crew bay of the pelican. Blake-058 is loading her sniper rifle, Weiss-087 places her shotgun on her back, and Yatsuhashi-104 turns to face his team.

"I haven't seen Chief press himself like this since we were in boot camp," Yatsu commented.

Of course, the team looked in approval of their friendly giant, who looked bewildered at the screen.