{02}

--Momo's Room--

I now understand why my mother reacted that way when I asked them to come in my room.Their my real parents..I couldn't remember how I ended up working for Esma. But now, I can change everything, from them being executed, the crown prince too. Now that I think about it, I  never once met the crown prince, I remember hearing from other nobles at the time, he also liked me, but I don't know if I should trust him, but if he were in my side, we could defeat Aiden,I won't be even using "Prince", he doesn't deserve me calling his name. but the crown prince, he also died somehow.. No, let's not think about that right now. I have 1 week to think about how I can avoid the 2nd prince, Not being eye catching is not an option, I need that so I can lure other nobles on my side...shit this is harder than I thought.Since mother is so excited about my party, I couldn't let her cancel it all of a sudden...

I wonder why my past self never got tired of this room.Well anyways, I wanna go outside and take a stroll in our garden, or maybe even plant flowers. Yes! I would love to plant flowers to refresh my mind! I should find somebody for help.. 

I turned the door knob, to reveal the hallway. It seems empty, I finally stepped out of my room, and went to the nearest window, I pushed it open and the fresh wind came in blowing my hair along with my night gown, oops a noble lady seen in her night gown is not very a good thing.. haha. Our front yard is so large and decorated with beautiful fresh cut flowers.It seems all peaceful...but they all seem busy and being rushed, what is even happening-

"Miss?!?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I only wanted to see the view and find somebody for help, instead I got scolded for one and a half hours.I knew walking  in my nightgown is not good for an image of a noble lady  but I did anyways. 

"I want to take a stroll in the garden, prepare me a dress that's very comfortable and light, I would also like to plant flowers :)"

"M-miss a noble like you  shouldn't be planting flowers-"

"That is an order"

"Y-yes.."

I knew that, but who cares? It's just us in the mansion anyways, I wonder when I can see mother and father,when I woke up, I was only assisted by maids. They said my mother and father visited me but had something to do.

"Miss,let's get you ready"

"coming"

-Time skip-

Finally, dressing is so stressing, I had to argue about my maid why I don't find a corset comfortable -_-. I won anyways, then I had to argue  with her AGAIN because I said walking in the garden with heels is also uncomfortable, so I said I wanted to wear a shorter heel shoe.The mansion is awfully quiet, outside seems like it was noisy but it was beautiful and  pleasant to my ears,you can hear my shoes clacking as I walk down the stairs, it was honestly really suffocating. I'm really happy to be accompanied by a maid, but I would like to go alone for now.I'll just find my way on my own in the mansion.

"Please prepare me tea"

"Where shall we prepare it miss?"

"Your choice"

"Please wait for me before you go outside, I will just inform the kitchen in-charge"

"hmm"

Yeah waiting is not an option, I'm really sorry whoever that maid is! I'll learn your name later I promise!  I ran straight to the door, I already know where I'm going just by looking at the garden earlier.when I stepped out there were gardeners and maids rushing with a bunch of cookies, that must be mine, when I requested cookies and tea. I wouldn't want to waste time so I started walking , the flowers were beautiful! I can tell it was managed very well, I could tell because I became a gardener in someones life. I couldn't stop smiling with people working hard in maintaining the mansion and ofcourse, the garden. Ah a gardener!

"Excuse me"

"Yes?"

"Can I plant too?"

"A beautiful young lady like you,well if you do want to, ofcourse you can :)"

"Thank you!"

-Sometime-

"how  do you know how to plant? You did wonderful!"

"I just know, It's not a big thing,Can I do one more please-"

"Yes ofcourse-"

I really enjoyed  planting! The gardener seems to be  suspicious that I know this, oh well. I want to do another!but I was to late, the maid found me already and was determined not to let go of me at all!

"Miss! I told you to wait for me!  Madam will scold me if she finds out!"

"Fine let's go inside.."

I soon left, ah my dress is dirty. It was getting colder and darker.But I still didn't  had time to go to the place I planned from early. Maybe i should just wait till tomorrow? No I would really like to visit it now.. 

"Whoa a airplane look!"

"Airplane? What's that? where?"

Gosh that was really stupid! I could've said a bird but a plane that doesn't even exist right now, I ran like it was my life on the line. The maid who was finding what an airplane was,took notice of me being gone,I heard her call out "Miss!" and thankfully she didn't turn in where I was going, I know where I'm  going anyways, so it doesn't bring me any much trouble, now my way  to  the Green house!

                                                                              -To Be Continued-

"I would love too"