{3} ~ Little Flame Runs Away ~

Start from the beginning

" What is it Izuku ? " She said.

" Me and Kacchan were playing ball when  this girl came up to us , she's homeless. " He said showing you to his mother.

" You poor thing, won't do you come inside and tell me about yourself.  " She said inviting you in .

" Thank you Miss . " You said with a bow.

" Izuku go back to playing ball with Kacchan , I'll take care of her ." She said.

" Okay Mom , see you later Y/N ." He said.

" Bye Izuku. " You said.

" Y/N was it ? My name is Inko , wanna tell me why you're homeless dear ? " She said.

" Miss Inko , I ran away from home and I'm never going back . " You said.

" Why did you run away dear? Did someone hurt you ? "

" * Sniffle * m-my d-dad h-he . " You said with tears in your eyes.

" You poor thing don't worry you're safe with me ." She said with a smile.

" Thank you Inko ." You said.

" You're Welcome dear , now come let's get you cleaned up ." She said showing you around.

" Mom I'm back where's Y/N? " Izuku asked.

" She's taking a bathe , Izuku could you find her some clothes ? " Inko said.

" Mom . Mom she can have a pair of my All Might pj's. " He said.

" Thank you Izuku, I'll take them to her . " She said.

Knock . Knock. Knock .

" Yes ? " You asked.

" Y/N here's some clothes for you dear , dinner will be ready soon ."  She said.

" Thank you Inko , I'll be right out.  " You said.

You get out of the bathe and change into the onesie Inko left for you , and head into the living room .

" Y/N how was the bath dear ? " She asked.

" It was nice thank you , Inko . " You said with a smile.

" You're welcome dear , Izuku is on the computer go join him . " She said.

~~

" Hi Izuku , what are you watching? " You asked.

" Hey Y/N I'm watching the greatest hero in the universe All Might ." He says with a smile.

You join Izuku at the computer and watch  videos with him until Inko calls you both for dinner. And the three of you enjoy a nice dinner together