"Oh nothing." Lisa hummed as she scrolled down the photo gallery. She tapped the mouse pad and it enlarged a photo of Sana wearing nothing but a tight boxer brief, a white buttoned down shirt draped over her shoulders, and a loose bow tie around her neck. It wasn't so much the lack of clothing that appealed to Tzuyu - it did more than words could say, but it was the way Sana stared into the camera lens that drove Tzuyu wild and short of breath. Her brown eyes smouldered and left molten heat in Tzuyu's lower belly. "She's hot, right?"

Tzuyu cleared her throat." Does she...Have photos of her co...her penis?"

Lisa smirked."She has you now. No one asks for photos of her lady cock until they really want to sleep with her. But no, none on her website. Sana said that if she posted her dick pics online, people would find a way to get to it, and she would lose business.why pay money when you could just download them, get a dildo for eighty bucks, and masturbate to the thought of it pounding inside you?" Lisa closed the image and it elicited a soft whimper in the back of Tzuyu's throat. "But I can garuntee you that Sana is worthy of every dollar. That is if, you're willing to pay for her services."

"How much?"

Lisa pulled up a catalogue of sorts, and the prices that leapt out the screen made Tzuyu gasp. "Four hundred thousand won for three hours? That's so expensive!"

"Four hundred thousand won for at least ten gasping, shaking, intence orgasams?I don't think so" Tzuyu leaned back and crossed her legs, offering the laptop to Lisa. Sana's prices were exuberant, to be sure, but Tzuyu couldn't help but see for herself if every dollar was indeed worth it. To be with Sana for ten hours costs $700, and for fifthteen hours $900. She had long term rates as well : $5 500 a week, $10 000 a month, and fifty grand for six months.

After a few moments contemplating the prices, Tzuyu released a breath. "Nine hundred thousand won, huh? You go and tell her, while I go home and...Deal with what Beakhyun left."

***********************************

Tzuyu rinsed her hands and replaced the sheets with new ones and lit pomegranate candles that filled the room with earthy, fruity scent. She closed her eyes and as she closed the bedroom door the doorbell rang.

She peeked through the glass pane, her breath hitching at the sight of a average height girl, with a slender body and long brunette locks. It was Sana, and Tzuyu had yet to taken a shower. She hastily fixed her shirt and her hair before opening the door. "I didn't expect you to come so soon. Or today, even."

The slow, sensuous smile that curled Sana lips made Tzuyu weak in the knees. "Sorry about that." Her voice was husky and Tzuyu without having been touched, was already reeling. She cleared her throat and wrung her hands, forming a calm exterior. After all, she didn't want to appear easy in front of the prostitute. "I had time on my hands, so I'm here now. Shall I leave and come back later?"

"No!" Tzuyu parted her door wider and motioned for Sana to come in.

She stepped inside through the hallway and followed Tzuyu into the living room. Taking the offered seat,
Sana sat straight and followed Tzuyu's movements with her eyes. "So...your Sana"

"Indeed" she smiled again the corner of her eyes crinkling."Lisa told me you wanted to know if my services are worth it. I don't do free trial runs, sadly." She procured a manila envelope and offered it to Tzuyu. "My medical records. I bring them every time I meet a new clients so you can see for yourself that I'm not lying about my health."

Tzuyu accepted the envelope and took out Sana's records. She read through it and nodded her head. Sana was clean. "Thank youu. Lisa assures me that your worth every dollar, and I trust her judgement." Her gaze raked down Sana's tight form, lingering to the buldge in her trousers, before returning to her mild smirking features. "I saw your pictures online, and..." Tzuyu cleared her throat and fought the urge to blush. She was an actress, for crying out loud! It should take more than a gorgeous brunette with a promising package to transform her into a blushing virgin.