43.5 - [Special] Q&A!

To celebrate Luminous breaking through 100,000 reads,
Director Jeida has rounded up the overworked, traumatized(!?) and depressed(!?)
cast of Luminous for a Special Q&A session!

Please inundate the comment section of this chapter with ANY questions you might have.

There is no limit to the number of questions per reader!

There is no time limit for submissions!

ZA WARUDO! //sorry, JoJo reference XD

Anything you want to know about the world and setting of Luminous.

(In case I haven't planned that far yet, I'll make it up on the spot.)

Explain please!

Anything unclear about the plot? The characters? Or medieval culture? Or why in the three lands did Meya do whatever she did? Fire away!

What's gonna happen next?

In case they're major spoilers, I'll leave you with a cliffhanger ^^.

Talk to the cast

Ask them anything, and they will answer you themselves. Comment on their performance in the story so far. Or just give them some encouragement! They need them!

AU (Alternate Universe) stuff (i.e. Hogwarts Houses, reflection in Mirror of Erised, Patronuses, Boggart etc. //Why are they all from Harry Potter?) are also welcome!

About the author

I come from Thailand. I live and work in Japan. Want to know more about life in these countries? Ask away!

Questions about writing, tips, resources, etc.

I'm still by all means an amateur, but I'll answer you to the best of my ability!

Lastly (for now), thank you so much for all your support.

Please know that without you,

Luminous would not have gotten this far.

Let's keep on reading, writing, and having fun!
Stay safe, and see you soon!

Wagonloads of love,

jeidafei

❆❆❆❆❆

THE CAST ANSWERS FAN QUESTIONS!!

-----------

Coris: Greetings, distinguished guests. It is an honor to receive you all today. We appreciate your questions. This is a splendid opportunity for the four of us to examine ourselves, and strive for betterment.

Meya: Does it have to be this formal? I didn't know you could add "-ment" to "better".

Coris: Which is why I insist on more reading lessons.