"You looked like you needed some help," he smirked and I marched over to him to retrieve my wand. "You left this in my bed," he said with a mischievous grin.

"You know damn well we didn't snog, Draco," I said and picked up my box. "Reparo!" I flicked my wand and my box was fixed. I set it down on my bed and turned to look at Draco. His cocky expression changed back into the expression I saw before. The sweet (ish) Draco.

He did another noise cancelling charm on the room and walked towards me.

"Look, they had to think that. What else was I gonna say? We both cried ourselves to sleep in each other's arms. Then they'd ask why and what would we tell them?" He said. He was right. I guess now I have to go around with people thinking we snogged. Gross.

"Fine. No more lies though," I said and he nodded. He left the room and I was left alone to my thoughts.

Draco

I left her room and went straight to the owlery. I needed to inform my dad about our moving dark marks. I have no idea what to do and I need to figure it out for me and Evanora. It was dinner time but I wasn't hungry, I was too stressed to eat right now.

When I arrived at the owlery, I took out some parchment and a quill and began to write.

Father,

I believe the Dark Lord is on his way to me and Evanora. What should we do? Please write back fast.

-Draco

I tied the letter to my owl and let her fly out the window. Then, I began walking to the common room. As I passed by the great hall I smelled the food and it smelled delicious so I decided to get some. I knew I couldn't take long considering quidditch try-outs are tonight.

I walked to the Slytherin table and Evanora wasn't there. I wasn't surprised. I embarrassed her in front of all the guys and now all the slytherins think we snogged. At least now they'll think she's mine so they won't try anything.

"Can you believe that slut got me detention!" Pansy complained and looked over to me. Her whole facial expression switched and she quickly fixed her hair and straightened her back. Bipolar much?

"Draco!" She squealed and waved at me frantically.

"Just passing through," I said and didn't make eye contact.

"How was snogging Paxton?" Crabbe said to me and the guys started laughing. Pansy gave him a death glare and I ignored him.

I scanned the food and picked out a few things. I grabbed a cup of soup and I spotted a donut for Evanora. I grabbed it and walked back to the Slytherin common room.

"Mudblood," I muttered to the painting and waited for it to open. I walked inside and went straight to the girl's dormitory to give Evanora her donut.

I knocked on the door to make sure no one was changing and to let the girls in there know a boy was coming in.

"Come in," I heard Evanora say and I walked in to see her sitting by herself on her bed. When she saw me she rolled her eyes and turned away.

"I've got something for you," I said and approached her bed.

"What," she turned back around and I handed her the donut. Her face lit up and she split the donut in half and handed one half to me.

"You keep it," I said and she took the piece back and began to eat. I felt bad about embarrassing her so was the least I could do.

I sat next to her on her bed and began to eat my soup. She didn't seem to mind me eating with her. Probably because I got her a donut, but I wouldn't blame her.

"You okay?" She asked, finishing her donut. It wowed me that she still cared. I thought she'd still hate me.

"Yeah I'm good, you?"

"I'm okay," she said. Obviously she was lying and so was I. "Earlier was weird."

"Yeah, no kidding," I replied. I don't think it was a bad weird though.

"Do you think people will get over the fact of us snogging?" She asked.

"Probably. Pansy won't though," I said and she laughed.

"Did you really throw her by her ponytail?" I asked and she giggled.

"Yeah, she really pissed me off."

"I could tell. She left your side of the room a whole mess. I wouldn't put up with that. If one of the guys did that to me they'd be in the infirmary."

She laughed and laid back down in her bed. The door opened and Pansy and her little friend came storming in. Oh boy.

"I'm gonna go to the quidditch try-outs. You should come," I whispered to Evanora and she nodded. I went right by Pansy and didn't say a word to her. She was shocked.

"Paxton!" I heard her scream as I exited and laughed to myself.

Good luck, Eva.

A/N: Thanks for reading !!! Please please please remember to vote! It would help more people see this book and it would let me know if you like it! much love - nessa <3