Chapter 2

Jackson's Pov

I thought I've met everybody, but it turned out that we had this new girl in the house -Youngji. When I first saw her I felt really nervous. I don't know why, but she looked me with her big eyes and I felt shivers throught my body. Her red hair was long and straight, her face was beautiful but could not compare to Nana's. She was younger than me, which made me even happier. So happy that I did the flip twice. As the night continued Yongji told us more about herself. The way she speaked while avoiding eye contact with everybody was strange. It's like she focused in one dot somewhere on the walls and did not look at anybody. I mean she looks at you , but avoids the eyes. Strange.

-I'm a very active person. I like sports like basketball and soccer... - when I heard that I smiled widly. This girl was becoming more and more interesting. - Also there hasn't been even a month since my debut, so everything is facinating and new. - She was cute. Like Cucumber. - Usually I get along with people really well, my biggest fear is that no one recognizes me. That's why I dress out to get people's attention. - Everyone in the room bursted in laughter. That's when I first saw her laughting face. Her mouth was wide open but I couldn't hear her voice. This girl was really cute. - Also I'm learning how to play the korean traditional drums.

-Wah! - the roomates cheered her.

-Fighting , fighting ! - I joined the crowd. She looked me whith eyes full of hope and happiness. It was strange. I swear she only looked me in the eyes.

-Thank you. - she was smiling , but I could see how insecure she felt. Suddenly I wanted to calm her. I opened my mouth and asked the first question I could think of.

-What's your favorite number?

- Seven. - she smiled brightly

-Ah, I knew you like GOT7! - I winked and she blushed. Everyone in the room was laughting at us , saying "our maknaes are so cute".

Then Youngji started playing the drums. As I said before she was pretty, but not as Nana or Sunny. Everyone was looking and Youngji so I decided to secretly look at Nana , who was my idol crush, she looked so beautiful with her fair skin. Her hair was long and shiny, her long legs were coverd in skinny jeans.Her lips were bright pink... beauty queen. But suddenly she did something strange. She looked at Youngji as if she needed pity. I could feel the coldness she passed to mushroom with her eyes. Youngji saw it,too. She stopped the drums and with embarraced face said that's enough. Nobody knew what happened, except me, so they insisted that Ryohei hyoung tries the drums.

Nana didn't seem so beautiful anymore.

-----------

Youngji Pov

Nana came in the room when we all started introducing ourselves. From the second she entered the room I could feel her eyes constantly following me, studying my every move. I didn't like that. Thank God there was this boy Jackson. He was so funny and handsome, that most of the time my thoughts were occupied by him, not Nana. I found it really hard to look the roomates in the eyes. They were all older than me, their names were known by every person in Korea, and then here is me - this stupid new girl, that tries to shine as brigt as them. It was rediculous. My place was not there. Even thought they clapped and smiled at me, I still didn't feel in the right place. While I was talking I realised Jackson was looking at me, but not as Nana. In Jackson's eyes I felt warmth and understanding. He joked about my favorite number and looked really scared when I told him about the medical bugs I brought as a present for everybody.

As the night continued we talked more and more, and then headed to our bedrooms. The staff told us about the times when the cameras were going to be turned off. Every Wednesday the whole night was going to be recorded, during the rest of the week days the cameras were going to stop recording at 3AM. At 8AM they'd start again, at 4 to 6 PM there was going to be a pause again, except for the times when we are shooting outside of the house. Everyone was in bed at 2:30. I couldn't fall asleep because of my hurting legs. The previous day we had a fanmeeting and two performances so my legs were bloated again.

Someone from downstairs slammed the door. I think Jackson and Kang Joon oppa lived on the first floor. I took this as a chance to cool a little bit. Usually ice helped me with the bloating or my massage machince, but If I tried to take it out I'd have probbably woken up Nana, and I didn't want to give her another reason to hate me... Not that I knew about the reason why she hated me at the firs place, but...ughh stop thinking Youngji!

I went downstairs, I was dressed in shorts and a loose shirt. It was Autumn, and the nights were not that cold, plus my bloated legs needed coldness. I sat on the bench and looked at the stars. They were beautiful, and the sky was clear. I breathed the fresh air and smiled. I closed my eyes, letting the cold weather run throught my body....

-------

Jackson's Pov

Kang Joon and I went to eat around 3AM. We talked without the cameras around and he seemed as a really nice guy. I asked if he likes someone in the house since he's been there for a while but he said I prefer real girls, Jackson. And in that house no one is real.

I didn't really wanted to believe in that but after I saw how Nana looked at Youngji,  his words seemed real. I told him about my past , Hong Kong and my mother. We talked a little bit about the Nana's legs and we headed home laughting... after all, men are all the same. It was almost 5 AM when we entered the house. I had scedule at 6 so I thought It was pointless to fall asleep. I took some clothes and landed on the couch. I was going to play video games, then change my clothes and head out to my schedule. As soon as I sat I saw something strange. Someone was in the garden. I went closer to the window and saw long red hair. Youngji. Was she sleeping? In the cold? Did something happen? I opened the door and went straight to her.

-Youngji? - her head was in some strange position, from what her neck was going to hurt in the morning. Her legs were uncovered, the Autumn's wind must have made them ice cold. I thought I should wake her up, but she looked so calm in her sleep that my heart wouldn't let me disturb her. I went inside and grabbed a blanket. The sun was rising. I covered her with the blanket and smiled at her face. She had no make up, her hair was a big red mess, but still she had her charm. For a moment I thought she was beautiful. Like really beautiful. Her skin was so smooth on the morning sunlight, her lips were red as her cheecks. I sat next to her. I know it was wrong, but for a second this was all I needed. She must have felt me sitting next to her, in her sleep, because her body unintentionally searched for mine. Her head rested on my sholder, her hands holded mine... I felt the warmth that her body posessed. I smiled. She smelled like vanila and cheese... I love cheese.

I stayed like this for an hour. I didn't want to leave, but I had to go. I carefully stood up. I looked at Mush and smiled. Maybe she was more beautiful than I thought the firs time I saw her.
.............................
Wow guys! I have 5 likes! It means a lot! Thank you and I hope you enjoy the story.  I know I don't update , but I will work harder!
P.S. Keep in mind English is not my native language, but of you find any mistakes that make it hard to underatand the story let me know!
P.S.2 Mushroom and Mush came from episode 2 where Youngji said they used to call her Mushroom when she was a little.