Chapter 3

Youngji Pov

I dreamed about a kingdom. I was the queen, but my king was missing. I could feel his presence but I couldn't see his face or body. I just knew he was there. In my kingdom there was a feast, everybody was giving me food, but I just stood there, not moving. Suddenly I felt cold. I looked around to find the king , but he wasn't there.

----------------

With eyes wide open, I realised I wasn't any queen, and this was not a kingdom. I've had fallen asleep in the back yeard,  my back was hurting but my legs weren't bloated anymore. In fact , they were covered with a blanket. I tried to remember weather or  not I brougt the blanket, but I knew that I went outside last night, without a blanket on purpose - I wanted to have my legs cooled off...

Strange.

I went straight into the kitchen,where the roommates were having a breakfast.

-Youngji!?-   KangJoon oppa looked surprised, so did everyone else.

-I thought you went out for your schedule?- GukJo onni stood up to offer me her place on the table.

-  Schedule? But onni didn't I tell you last night that today I'm free?

-You did, but this morning Nana said you went out for work...- Everybody turned to Nana , her face was red, covered with embarracement. I was confused. Why would she say that? We barely even talk...

-I thought she did, last night she went out of the room and this morning she wasn't there. -  Everybody turned to me now.

-Yeah,I was in the garden to cool off a bit, cause my legs were bloated and I didn't want to wake you up.I guess I've fallen asleep there. -  Seems like most of the roomates lost interest in the conversation and continued eating. I sat next to GukJoo onni and KangJoon oppa. They served me food , apologizing for not calling me for breakfast .

-But didn't Nana excersised this morning in the back yard?  She should've seen Youngji... - I was eating fast cause I was really hungry, but when I heard these words I almost choked.

-So she didn't wake me up on purpose?- I asked with full mouth and maybe a voice a little bit higher than the needed. GukJo and KangJoon looked at each other's eyes for a second and then changed the subject. GREAT. Nobody wanted to answer my questions.

We finished breakfast, Kangjoon didn't look me in the eyes, nor did GukJoo onni. Realising whatever was happening would not be told to me I decided to do something to get destracted. There was DongWook oppa.  He and Minwoo were playing basketball so I decided to join.

-Oppa can I play to?

-Sure. - DongWook oppa passed me the ball and we began the game. Everybody played for themselves, and soon the score was 9:5:2 - Minwoo oppa, DongWook oppa and me. Yeah I was pretty bad. I used to play a lot, but sonce I started practicing for my debut , i forgot about basketball.

-Let's cool off for some time, okay? - DonWook oppa seemed tired and I suggested bringing baverages. As I entered the kitchen, I saw Kang Joon and Jackson talking. When they saw me they hushed  immediately.

-What's up?

-Oh, Youngji. - KangJoon oppa looked guilty.

-Why did you stop talking?

-There are things that you don't have to know. - Jackson looked angry. I got embarrased and looked down.

-I'm sorry. I'll just grab something to drink.-Jackson kept looking me with his sharp eyes. I thought I didn't annoy him, guess I was wrong. I grabbed a bottle of watter and tried taking three glasses, but my hands were too small. I felt like my face was about to burn. I didn't want to ask for help, but I had no other choice.

-Oppa can you help me?

-I'll do it. - Jackson got up. With every step he made coming closer, I felt increasing heat in my body. He grabbed one glass from my hand, and his fingers touched mine. I shivered.

-You carry the rest.

-What a gentleman -I commented and rolled my eyes, trying to hide the ticklish feeling in my stomach.

-What a girl. She can't carry a few glasses. One day you'll be a great housewife - he declared with sarcasm.

-Yeah! - I got angry and he just turned his back to me.
After the game, which I lost, i took a shower. The water was warm and refreshing.

Jackson POV

I acted like a jerk. I wasn't mad at Youngji, I was mad at Nana and the way she treated Mush. Is she jealous, or what? Is there even something to be jealous of this plain, red haired girl? If I was Nana I wouldn't bother to even think about Youngji. Although her face when she's mad is really cute. And her laugh? Oh my god! It's hillarious! That's why I don't get it. Why is she being treated so badly by her seniours? Nana and Sunny would laugh behind her back, they always excluded her from their plans...
I kept feeling bad about acting like that earlier so I decided to go to Youngji's room. I hoped GukJo nona was there so it wouldn't be awkward.
-Oh, Jackson come, come. - GukJo nuna was there so I felt relieved.
-Isn't Youngji here?
-She's taking a shower. Wait for me here, I'll go grab some food.
-Okey. - I sat quietly in the room. Looking around, exploring Youngji's belongings I heard her singing. I'm not sure I can call that singing. It was more like screaming. She was reallt loud! Wasn't she scared from the cameras and what the public would think?
-Oni! Can you bring me some clothes?- I froze. What do I do? What do I do? I started moving quickly around the room searching for something I could give to her. My mind went blank. She was there, in the bathroom. Her skin was wet and her red hair probbably looked darker...
I hit my cheek so I could come to my senses.
-Oni!
I finally found a pair of shorts and a white T-shirt. I went to the hall and knocked on the door. I hoped she would only show me her hand, but her head popped up in front of me.
-JACKSON! - she was surprised and she blushed immediately. Her body was hidden behind the door, but I spaced out just by seeing her bare shoulders. Water drips were coming down from her neck and went down. Her lips were glowing just like her eyes and cheeks...
-Are you even listening, you fool! - i heard her voice and hit my cheek again.
-I'm sorry, here are your clothes.
-You are such a pervert! - she screamed in my face and grabbed her clothes. Man, I wish Ia heard what she was talking before so I could yell at her, but her body distracted me. I went out of the room forgetting about Guk Jo nuna.
----------
The same night Youngji didn't come down for dinner. KangJoon and I went to bed early.
The lights were off and we just chit chatted.
-Hyung, what do you think about Youngji?- I tried not to sound suspicious, but my heart raced right after I said her name...
-She's.... - he was trying to find the right word. - Youngji is funny.
-Yeah...funny. - I said and closed my eyes. That night I saw her in my sleep. With her wet hair and glowing eyes.
----------------------------
Thank you all for liking my story. I didn't  know so many of you would like it and even coment it! It makes me really happy to see this. I know I updated really slow but I have some things going on and the stress I'm experiencing is taking away all my inspiration. Not to mention that this is not my only fanfic that I write...
Anyway , I hope you enjoy this, I'd edit it later, and keep in mind that I'm not following strictly the tv show. :)