(5) Beautiful

A/n: this is a part 2 to 'all yours' ch4. The pic is just Al at the beach, but in the fic, he has Humbug hair lol. Enjoy x

The day was starting to come to an end as the sky began to get darker, the sun started to hide behind the clouds and the ocean, and the waves were louder.

Most everyone had gone home so it was just Matt, Breana, Al and I. Matt and Breana were hitting it off, I could see them dating in the near future.

I leaned against Al, feeling his arm snake around me and his hair falling out from behind his ears. I looked up and smiled, taking in his presence.

I knew he could see me staring at him in his peripheral vision. He turned and looked down at me. "What, love?" Before I could answer, I heard Bre from behind him.

"Hey Matt and I are leaving. He's gonna give me a ride home." I nodded and waved. "Bye! Seeya later." Matt and Bre both waved and left.

Alex looked back at me, smiling. "Guess it's just us." I nodded. "But its getting late. We should probably go too." I got up and went to grab my clothes.

Before I could, Alex grabbed my arm gently. "Wanna go in again? Just us?" I felt a smile creep onto my face and nodded, loving the idea of being in the ocean alone with Al.

We both walked to the sea, hands interlocked, heart beats in sync. I felt the water on my toes, the cold prickling against my skin. Then it spread to my legs, torso, and chest as we walked in deeper.

At one point we stopped, viewing the magnificent sunset. I looked at Alex as he looked back to me. We both stood there like idiots in love, which is what we are.

I took the chance to admire his features. I lifted my hand and I heard his breath hitch. I ran my finger up his chest and to his neck, then tracing his jawline. Appreciating the way his ears curved, his Adam's apple, his skin. I moved my hand into his hair, keeping the other on his chest.

He closed his eyes, leaning into the touch. I moved away from it, then ran my fingers delicately along his face with bliss. I stopped at his soft lips, dragging his bottom one down a bit.

I could hear his breathing over the waves. I removed my finger and smiled. "Ugly?" He said in a soft voice, chuckling a bit. I laughed softly, shaking my head. "No, quite the opposite. Absolutely beautiful."

We both blushed, and it was his turn to touch my lips gently. As he did, he reached his head down to mine, kissing me gently. I kissed back, tangling my fingers in his hair again.

We pulled away and touched our foreheads, the water bobbing us along with the waves. I moved my head from his, resting it on his chest. He rested his chin on top of my head.

We stayed there, both looking at the sunset in comfortable silence. Feeling absolute adoration that flowed both ways.

A/n: I hope you liked it, my heart was swelling the entirety of writing this. Love you mates xx