Hiyoko x Reader (Non dispair AU)

Hello!
This is a request so I hope you enjoy!
And.. start!

Me and Hiyoko have been friends for a while now, but I also have a crush on her.. how do I tell her?

"Hello? Y/N pay attention!" Hiyoko snapped her fingers in front of me.

"Oh, sorry heh.." I chuckled.

"Whatever, you need to stop zoning out when we're leaving, I don't wanna be seen with a disgusting pig." She crossed her arms.

"That's kinda hurtful." I said.

"Ugh, let's just go." She walked off.

Since we live close together, we usually walk with each other, that is if it's not crowded. She doesn't wanna be seen with a "Disgusting pig" or so she says.

"I wish you'd listen to me more." I mumbled.

"What did you say?" She turned her head.

"Nothing, nothing.."

"Do you want to come over tomorrow?" I asked.

"Hmm, let me think about it... No."

"Pleasee~?" I begged.

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"C'mon, please?!"

"Ugh fine! You're so annoying."

"Yay!" I exclaimed.

After a few minutes, we got to our houses and parted ways.

"Bye!" I waved.

She waved back and walked into her house.

I opened the door to my house and walked in before taking off my shoes.

I live alone, my parents are divorced but they still talk to me.

I walked upstairs and went into my room before changing into some pajamas.

How could I tell her? A love letter? No that's too weird. Over text? No she wouldn't believe me. Maybe I should just tell her in person.

"Eh, I could think about it tomorrow." I walked down into the living room and turned on the TV.

My cat walked up to me and I picked her up before sitting on the couch with her.

[The next day.]

It was the next day at school and I saw Hiyoko during break. There wasn't anyone around so I walked up to her.

"Hi Saionji~Chan!" I chirped.

She waved, but still wasn't "excited" to see me.

"Don't talk to me so much, I'm going to your house today so that should be good enough."

She tried to keep her tsundere act, but ended up giggling a bit.

"If you say so." I shrugged and smiled a bit.

{Insert bell}

"Well I better get going or I'll be late to class."
I walked off and went to my last class for the day.

[After school.]

I was sitting on my couch and I heard a sudden knock.

"It's open!" I yelled.

Hiyoko opened the door and took off her shoes.

"Hey L/N-Chan." Hiyoko walked over to me.

"Hi Saionji-Chan, make yourself at home. Would you like some tea?" I asked.

"Uh, okay." She sat down.

I got up and walked to the kitchen before heating up some water. I grabbed two mugs an put the hot water in them and placed tea bags into the mugs. I grabbed the mugs and walked back to the living room before putting them onto the coffee table.

"Thank you.." She picked up the mug and slowly drank the tea.

"No problem, wanna watch a movie?" I asked.

"Sure." She replied.

I turned on a movie and put my mug on the coffee table.

"Hey uh, Hiyoko?"

"Hm?" She turned to me.

"I know you might not feel the same.. but I really like you." I looked away, blushing a lot.

"Are you joking..?"

"No, I really like you and I want you to be my girlfriend, if you wanna.."

"Jeez, well I like you too. Dummy." She blushed a bit.

"Really!?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah.." She kissed my cheek.

My face lit up, it felt like a dream.

"Does that mean we can cuddle?" I asked

She flicked my head.

"Ouch!" I rubbed my head.

"Just because we're 'dating' doesn't mean we can do such Lovey-Dovey things." She looked away.

"Please?" I pouted.

"Fine, only this one time. And don't tell anyone I'm your girlfriend." She looked flustered.

"Heh, okay." I grinned.

We cuddled and finished watching the movie, falling asleep in each other's embrace.

This was my first request and I didn't wanna make it late so it was kinda rushed. Sorry if it was bad.

And sorry if this isn't how Hiyoko acts, I haven't watched or played the version she's in so I don't exactly know.

I hope you enjoyed, btw I'll probably start making scenarios tmr so stay tuned.

WC: 745