𝗫𝗟𝗩𝗜𝗜|𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗲𝗿

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗲𝗿

"Welcome everyone! On this beautiful day, Harper Vincent and Spencer Reid have brought us together to celebrate their love and union in matrimony. Thank you all for joining us and being a part of their love story." My dad begins.

I smile down at Bethany as she clings to my dress before smiling at Nicholas in Beth's arms.

"Harper and Spencer also wanted to thank Diana Reid and me, who is sitting in the front row, for blessing this union and always being an example of unconditional, pure love." My dad continues.

"After years of nurturing a beautiful, strong relationship, it's great to see these two tying the knot and taking the next step. If you've had the fortune that I have, you have witnessed my daughter Harper and Spencer meet, from a rom-com worthy friendship to falling deeply in love." He chuckles lightly.

"Rom-com?" Spencer mouths. "I have no idea" I mouth back.

"I remember the day Harper told me about their first date. There was a light in her eyes that I'd never seen before. She was excited and nervous. She worried that Spencer didn't feel the same connection she felt. Little did she know that he was already calling her "the one." My father jokes causing Spencer to hit his arm lightly.

"It warms my heart to see the way Spencer looks at Harper. He looks at her as if she's the last and only woman on Earth, and to him, I know she is. I've seen these two be there for each other through life's unexpected twists and turns, like her death, only growing closer and stronger from each setback. I've seen them share laughs, collect a library of inside jokes, and most shocking of all, I've seen Harper share her desserts with him, which is when I knew this was serious."

"Hey!" I whine.

"Marriage isn't easy but I trust these two. I have trust in their love, their friendship, and their commitment to one another. I know they'll be there for each other, I know they'll be loyal, and I know they'll spend the rest of their lives growing and learning from one another. With that, I think it's time to let them speak on their love."

"Spencer Reid. Love of my life, father of my two beautiful children Bethany and Nicholas. The day I died was the day that I told you I loved you, but I knew long before that. The day we went to laser tag. I told myself not to fall for you but oh boy did I. And I haven't stopped since." I smile ask tears fall freely down our faces.

"The day you died, I knew my life was over. I lost both you and our child. But when I saw you again my whole world came back. You and our children are my worlds, everything I could ever ask for and more." He chuckles lightly as Nicholas babbles.

My father continues the traditional wedding speech.

"You may now kiss the bride!" Spencer takes my face into his hands before crashing our lips together with all the love and passion in the world.

I truly believe that we are meant for each other, that it is him I am supposed to love forever no matter what.

"Wait, guys." I gasp as we pull away. "Smell that?" Spencer smirks.

"Rain." I smile at the sky.

I'm in tears🥺
Word Count: 592