𝗫𝗟𝗜𝗜𝗜|𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗲𝗿The sound of a steel door wakes me from my restless sleep

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗲𝗿
The sound of a steel door wakes me from my restless sleep. "Hello?" I croak out. "Harper, my love, we have a lot to talk about." She sneers.

Talk
Talk

"Oh my god." I gasp. "There it is." She chuckles. "Fuck you!" I spit. "Say it, say my name." The smirk is evident in her voice. "Maya. Fuck. You." I put emphasis on each word.

"Nah uh, my full name." She steps in front of me so I can see her face. Tears well in my eyes at the thought.

"Maya Louise Keller."

𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿
"We know that this unsub has to be connected to Simon Keller somehow." Derek states. "But how? As far as we know he killed his wife and child." JJ adds.

"What if. What if he didn't!" I ponder. "Garcia pull-up a photo of Simon Keller." A photo of the man that tried to kill the love of my life pops up.

"Now pull up Maya Richards' driver's license photo." I stammer. "You mean her ex-roommate/best friend?" Garcia asks. "She thought she was a lot more than that" Emily replies.

"She is in love with Harper," I mumble. "So she won't hurt Harper right?" Garcia asks with tears in her eyes.

"Love can make you do crazy things."

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗲𝗿
"Maya you don't have to do this." I try to reason with her. "No no no!" She waves the gun at me. "My- my father said I have to end you. I have to kill your family!" She rants.

"Y-you are going to kill Bethany?" I cry. "I have to!" She replies. "You raised her with me!" I yell. Tears brim her eyes as she taps the gun on her head.

"Maya, do you, do you remember that one night." I sniffle. "How could I forget?" She scoffs lightly. "We can have that, I'll go away with you. Leave Bethany and Spencer here." I reason.

"You will?" She turns to me. "Yes, I, I love you, Maya." I fake a smile. She runs to me and unties my hands, then my legs. She leans her head up and presses her lips to mine causing salty tears to leave my eyes.

She pulls away frantically, gripping the gun.

"Liar!"

I'm turning 16 in two hours😌
Word Count: 384