"Whats on your mind?" I said leaning in the door way, watching Cyndy get a cup of coffee.

She shook her head.

"Alice is asleep, in the living room." I sighed.

She looked up at me from her coffee as she leaned against the counter.

"We seriously need to talk this out." I said walking into the kitchen and leaning on the island coutner.

She didnt say anything.

"I dont want to loose you or Alice." I said serious.

She nodded her head, "I know you dont. And I dont want to leave you or take her from you."

"So your not leaving me?" I asked feeling a little bit better.

She nodded her head again, "I would never leave you like that Brian."

"Where did you go last night?" I asked looking her up and down.

"Zacky and Brandy's" She said shaking her head, "I had to talk to B."

I nodded my head, "I see. What did she have to say?"

"She told me to stick with you and help you threw this." She told me, "So I'm here, no matter what you want to do."

"Thank you." I said rushing to her, wrapping my arms around her.

She laughed and wrapped her arms around my neck, "I love you Brian."

"I love you too Cyn." I said pressing my lips against hers.

For most of the day, the two of us, spent it with our daughter. Just playing with her, telling her stories, teaching her things. It was one of the best days, up until I got a phone call from Matt, I didnt want. He told me Michelle is ready to talk. And she wants to come to my place. Cyndy wasnt happy but it had to be done. 

"Daddy, play again!" Alice said demaned as I finished playing 'Crimson Day' on the guitar for her.

I laughed and nodded my head, "Okay."

As I started to play, there was a knock at our door. I stopped playing. Cyndy and I looked at each other. Alice looked confussed for a momment. I sat my guitar back on its stand, then went to the door to answer it.

"Come in." I said gritting my teeth as I let Michelle walk in.

Jayden walked in behind her.

Alice grabbed onto my leg, peeping around at him.

"Cyndy." Michelle said as she sat at the kitchen counter.

"Michelle." Cyndy said rolling her eyes.

I shut the door and started to follow them into the kitchen, but Alice stopped me, so I knelt down to her level.

"Daddy, who is that?" She asked.

I sighed and picked her up, "Someone you should meet."

As I walked into the kitchen, Michelles face looked at me shocked and Cyndy smirked. Jayden looked interesting. Wanting answers.

"Alice, this is Michelle. Shes Aunt Val's sister." I told her, "She us to be apart of daddys life until I met your mommy."

Michelle rolled her eyes at my statement.

"Whos dat?" Alice said looking dead at Jayden.

I sighed and kissed her nose, then pressed my forehead against hers, "Alice baby, hes your half brother."

She just looked at me blankly. Like she didnt hear me.

"Alice." I said consured.

She blinked her eyes and looked at Jayden.

"Hi." Jayden said with a smile.

Michelle grabbed and pulled him closer to her, "Brian."

"Okay Mich, what do I have to do?" I asked her.

She looked at Jayden, then me, "I want child support."

"No." Cyndy blurted out, "You stole money from him when you two were married. Not again. He gets visting rights."

Michelle glared at her, "You dont get to decided."

"But  I do." I snapped at her, "I want to be able to know my son."

She shook her head, "No. Its not going to happen."

"Michelle, If you dont, I'll bring it to court. I can have your rights taken away." I said pulling random thing out of my head.

She looked at me shocked, but hesatent, "You cant do that!"

"He can." Cyndy said.

She glared at Cyndy again. Like she wanted to hit her.

"You hid him from me for almost six years. I will find something to put against you and have him taken from you." I told her serious.

Jayden let go of Michelle and walked over to me.

I looked down at him and he looked upset.

"What is it?" I asked him.

He looked at Michelle almost heart broken, then looked at me, "I want to get to know my dad."

"Really?" I asked as tears started to form in my eyes.

He nodded his head and hugged me, "I want to stay with you."

I wrapped my arms around him, tight.

"Jayden, thats it." Michelle said jerking him away from me.

I grabbed Michelle by the arm, "I'll see you in court."

She jerked away from me and went out the door.

I looked at Cyndy and she was kind of shocked.

"That would work. It could be perfect." Cyndy said, "You'll have your son and not have to deal with Michelle, but he still wont be mine."

Tears started to run down her face so I hugged her.

"Please dont cry baby." I whispered in her ear, "Everything will be fine."

She whipped her face and nodded her head, "Get your son back."

I nodded my head, "I'm going to try like hell."

She slighly smiled and kissed my cheek.

I turned and looked at my daughter. She was sitting on the counter, blankly. In shocked. Something was wrong with her.

"Alice, baby, what is it?" I said standing in front of her and looking into her eyes.

She stayed quite.

"Alice, honey tell mommy whats wrong?" Cyndy asked her, walking behind me.

She looked up at her mother, then at me, "I'm going to have a brother?"

I nodded my head, "I sure hope so."

She didnt say anything else, just wrapped her arms around my neck.

That night, I had put Alice to bed and it was just me and Cyndy sitting in the living room. We sat in sliance for a little bit, but Cyndy finally spoke. It kind of shocked me what she said, but it excited me.

"I want to have another baby." She blurted out, "A boy, of my own. With you."

I looked at her shocked, "You still want to have a nother baby?"

She had a smally, shy smile.

"Really?" I asked with a slightly laugh.

She nodded her head and slightly laughed as well, "Yes."

I kissed her instently then looked her in the eye, "I do too."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back, with passion.