The bitch is probably telling a lie with that one but oh well.

Mina has a choking one, and a hair pulling one. And I had to go and embarrass my self by saying
"Ya that adds up." Which got everyone to stair at my. I just crossed my arms and looked at the floor.

Like dang I wanna hide in a while and die that was so embarrassing.

When it got to Denki I got kinda interested and turned to him.
"Well I like choking and praise. And this isn't a kink but I'd totally bottom for a girl if they wanted me to."
Interesting
"Okay y/n what about you." Mina said happily.

"Jesus this is gonna be embarrassing and I have a lot and they're not vanilla." I said as I rubbed my eyes.

"Okay let's see um the normal choking,hair pulling, biting and that stuff.  I'm okay with degrading and praise. If totally top someone and make them call me daddy. But if I topped someone I'd be really mean because I don't make noise like at all I'd make the other person moan as load as they can. I'm also into overstimulated. And I think my weirdest one is that I have a hand kink." I said the last part while rubbing the nape of my neck nerveless.

But obviously it didn't show in my face at all. That's still completely blank.
"Jesus fucking Christ y/n." Bakugo said.

"I told ya."
He held his fist for me to fist bump.
"Ya kinky bitch."

I lightly chuckled at his comment.
"Okay we should play seven minutes in Heaven now." Mina chimed in.
"What the fuck pinky it's like you want people to fuck at your house."
Bakugo yelled.

"Who said I didn't."
I knew exactly what she meant by this and started to feel my face heat up.
"HOLY SHIT." He said with a slight grin.
" you want to get y/n and pika pika over there to fuck don't you?" He said pointing to us.

"Hey I never said anything."
Apparently you could see how flustered I was.

"I mean look at y/n over there I think she wants to fuck pika pika too."
I scooted past kiri and over to bakugo ,because he moved there when I was doing the dare with Mina, and covered his mouth with my hand. And then he licked it.

"Ew gross dude don't do that." I said as I wiped it on his shirt. He started chuckling evilly may I add.

"I'm sitting in-between you and Mina to make sure you don't say anything stupid." I say crossing my arms and pouting.
"Okay but we're still gonna do 7 minutes in Heaven." Mina said as she nipped my nose.

"Ya what ever." I said still pouting
"Ha bottom." She retorted back.
"Hey I could top someone." I said look up at her.
"Sure you can."
I just kept pouting.

"I think Kami should spin first."
"Oh okay." He said still flustered. He took the bottle from Mina and spun it.
" OF FUCKING CORSE IT DID." I yelled. Everyone was kinda shocked by my little out burst. Then they started laughing.

"What the fuck fucking ever."
I started mumbling curse words as I walked over to Denki and grabbed his arm.

"Don't go too rough on him. Or do I don't fucking care." Bakugo spewed out.

"Ima remember that for when you start to fuck Kiri over there. Oh ya I've noticed." I said to tease him. They both turn beat red.

I close the door to the closet and locked it.
"Soo um y/n. I kinda like you." He said awkwardly and he rocked on the balls of his feet.
"Not to be rude but I noticed." I retorted back.
"Wait really when?"

"When you got hard over me and Mina making out." I then smirked when an idea struck my mind. I grabbed his throat and pushed him against the wall.

"Did you get hard over the idea of me pegging you or something?" I have never had my face be so expressive before. It was like what a normal persons would be like in this situation.

"Well-I umm."
I let go of his neck and grabbed the top of his head pulling it slightly back. Because I was was taller then him, even if it was just in inch, it helped. It made me feel more dominant.
"Ahh~mm"
"Oh I see you like it when I pull your hair." I said back to him.

He nodded slightly. I put my middle finger in his mouth and he instantly started twirling his tongue around it and sucking on it. After a little I pulled my finger out. I looked him dead in his eyes as I liked up my finger and put it in my mouth. He seemed to like it. I pulled my finger out of my mouth and started kissing him.

It was getting pretty steamy and he flipped us so I was against the wall. He took off my hoodie and I was just wearing a sports bra under. I felt him start to suck on my neck.

"Umm Denki you can't do that there people will see. You can only do that where you can't see."
He nodded and went down to my caller bones.

I grabbed the hair on the back of his head causing his to moan.
"You can still see that with my hero costume." I said

He put his head on my chest pouting.
"But your hero costume doesn't really cover much."

I tapped his  shoulder making him look up at me. I smiled slightly raising my eye brows. He looked confused and then realized what I meant.
He then lifted up my sports bra and I took it fully off.

He got on his knees and started kissing my stomach on my scars. He knows from previous conversations that I hate them and they're my biggest insecurities.
"You're so beautiful y/n."

I smiled and put my hands on his cheeks squishing them and making him look up at me.
"Thank you Denki that means a lot to me." I said and releasing him.

He smiled back and took my arm kissing my scars on there.
He started kissing up my arm and to my chest. He started kissing and sucking at the skin until it was painful. I took off his shirt. And started kissing and sucking at his torso. After a while there was a knock at the door.

"Oi y/n you didn't kill him did you? Blood is a bitch to get out of carpet." Bakugo said through the door.

"Sadly enough.... we gonna be scrubbing for a bit."
I said with a slight smirk on my face. I saw Denki trying to contain his laughter.

I picked up his shirt from the floor and handed it back to him.
The the door knob started to jiggle. 
The door opened even though I thought I locked it.

"FUCKING SHIT Y/N YOU COULD OF TOLD ME YOU DIDNT HAVE A SHIRT ON." He said while he looked away with a slight blush.

"You realize I don't care if you see me or not?" I said covering my self so he doesn't feel as uncomfortable. I mean I guess it was kinda embarrassing to have " bruises" all over my tits but Bakugo is my bro so I didn't care.
"Ya what ever." He picked up my hoodie from the ground and put it on me.

He walked out of the closet and me and Denki started laughing. I took off the hoodie again and put in my bra and walked out before outing in my hoodie.

"Woah y/n I thought you were being serious when you said you killed him."
Mina said.

"Also we didn't know fucking pika pika was a moaner." Bakugo said.
"Really I thought you would be able to tell that I wasn't much for moaning by how bad I am with facial expressions." I said pointing to my face.