🌺🌹The day we met p.9

The hunter was Galatea. Nobody knew yet for sure. Since she recently joined the manor. Nobody knew her abilities for sure. Since she hardly joins any matches. She was assigned to this match, since she signed up for one not long ago. But that was before she got assigned into a match by miss Nightingale herself.

When mike spawned into the map. He looked around the place he spawned. Then taking a few seconds to realize the map he had spawned in. His eyes widened.

"...oh, this place...?"

The screams of the cursed place, Known as Hullabaloo, only filled mike's head. He just stood there. Staring into nothing. When he decided to just deal with this sudden place. Running to the nearest cipher.

Fiona was the first found by the hunter. As she kited. Giving everyone time to decode, even decode half way.

Mike was just shaking a bit. As he continued to decode the cipher. Till he heard a small shout of Fiona, Fiona gotten hit by the hunter. As he heard Galatea summoning some statues to try to get Fiona down, however Fiona dodged them somehow.

Mike finally finished the cipher. As he dashed off to find the next one, where he runs into Eli. As he decoded the cipher with him.

Down to 3 ciphers. Fiona gotten down. As mike stared at Eli. As they heard a connection, Luca must have connected the cipher they both were at and to the cipher they must be at, or somewhere.

Eli nodded, as mike wanted him to rescue. He hasn't used his owl yet, and ran to the chair Fiona was placed in. As mike continued to decode the cipher. Till he saw a carving knife on the ground? As statue's started to appear near him, as he only got hit once. But dodged the rest. Feeling slight pain, the carving knife disappeared.

He continued to decode.

Down to 2 ciphers, Fiona gotten down for the second time. While Eli was being healed by mike. Who they both which hear Fiona shout "don't rescue me!" But them being them. Mike decided to rescue, leaving Eli to decode and finish the second cipher.

Mike arrived as Fiona was chaired.

Mike threw the red bomb but got hit once. As he saved Fiona. Luckily he brought tide turner. As he ran off. Galatea followed Fiona. Trying to chair her once again.

Mike arrived at a cipher with no one in sight. And began decoding

1 cipher down, 30% progress, Fiona got down again and was chaired for the final time. Being sent back. As Galatea went to look for another cipher. Running into Eli, as she chased him.

Mike was decoding, as he heard a connection, seeing Luca was almost ready to prime the cipher. As he nodded. Then stopped decoding. As the cipher was ready to be primed.

Eli got knocked down, then got right back up. The exit gates could be open now.

Mike ran to an exit gate. Seeing Luca. Eli was at the other side of the map. Then got knocked down once again, was tied and chaired. Then Galatea teleported to the exit gate both mike and Luca were at, Luca got the exit gate open. But then got down, luckily Galatea brought detention.

She couldn't get mike who already ran through the gates and ran, escaping. As Luca got picked up and was brought to a nearby chair.

LOSE

only mike escaped.

Back at the manor.

"Good game guys!" Eli said as he pets brooke rose. As his wounds were being cared for by Emily. Emily didn't mind doing her work. She had emma help her.

Emma nodded and helped her. She only did what Emily told her to do. Emily was proud of her.

"Yea. Sorry I got chaired guys." Luca said as he was working on his electric thing. As Emma looked at Luca. And went to him.

"No big deal! It's fine! It was actually kinda fun!" Fiona said as she was next to get her wounds treated.

Mike only stays quiet, watching both Fiona, and Eli, and Luca. Not saying anything, as he smiled just a bit. As he walks away, Emily turned her head to look at mike.

"Mike dear! Although you only have small wounds. You need to get treated-" Emily looks at mike.

"I will be fine." Mike said as turned to look at Emily, before he then he walked away.

Mike went to his room, closing the door. As he puts his back against the door. As he slowly started crying. He hated that place he was just in. Moonlight river park. He covered his mouth, putting his knees close to his chest. He didn't want anybody to hear him, as he continued to cry.

Norton's POV

I walk down the hallway since I also signed up for a match, sighing a bit, not knowing what the map is. I hear a faint crying noise from mikes room. As I hesitant to knock, I did wanna see what was wrong. But I also was gonna be late for my match, which could get me in trouble. As I sighed once again. "I'm...sure he's fine."

I quietly said. Walking down the hallway, feeling somehow guilt of walking away. As I stopped in my tracks. "Damn it. Norton." I said quietly once again, walking back to the acrobat's door. Knocking on his door.

He opened the door after a few seconds, he looked like he was crying a bit. As I looked down at him, he was shorter then me. Just a bit though.

"Are... you ok?..." I ask with my same old deep yet gloomy voice. As he looked up at me.

"Ah, ye-yea...I'm fine..." Mike said with a slight sad voice. As he looked down. But then looked back up at me with a smile. It looked a bit fake. I couldn't tell, I'm bad at trying to tell emotions.

"You sure? I heard some..sobs? Coming from your room..."  I said calmly as I could. But still with my deep voice. As he then started tearing up. With a frown on his face

He then hugged me. Putting his face in my chest. Crying into my chest. I was confused. I don't know how to deal with others emotion. As I slowly hugged him.

"T-the ma-map I got f-from last ro-round w-was Hullabalooooo..." Mike said as he was crying. Hugging me tightly.

I didn't know how to comfort him. As I only hugged him, and ruffled his hair.

"Calm down...it's ok...we are going...to find..the killer.." I said as calmly as I can. Not only did I told mike before I would help him find the killer. I'm doing it for my own profit. Right? Everyone always said I'm super "helpful" but...I don't..wanna think of that..

"R-really-?..." Mike said as he looked up at me. With tears falling down his face.

"Mhm...I promi-promise.." I said as I ruffled his hair. As he looked at me. Smiling a bit. As I put my thumb on his cheek. Cleaning away his tears. What was I doing at the time...

Mike smiled at me. As he continued to hug me. I stopped hugging him and only ruffled his hair. Mike hugged me tighter.

After a few minutes of that. I remembered I was late. as I push him back a bit "sorry...I gotta go.." I said as I run off.

Mike's POV

I watched Norton run off. I'm glad he comforted me. I walk back into my room. Closing the door behind me. As I sighed.

I went to my bed and sat down at the edge of it.

I only smiled a bit. I came to this manor to win the prize. Not to meet anybody, Norton just feels special to me. As I lay on my bed. Laying on my back. Hands laying below my head. Relaxing.

That makes me curious now, what is the main reason that Norton came to the manor... And why did I think of him almost with any chance I get?! Ugggghhh!

I grab my pillow and put it over my face. I stayed like that for a while.

Sorry this was short u_u