✨BONUS ANGST - Wounded...

Disclaimer: This has NOTHING to do with "the day we met" I made this for fun and will remain like that, I'll do these bonuses sometimes If I feel like it. So yea! I do hope you are enjoying this story however and will enjoy this bonus!

If you like it. Don't forget to vote! <3 and comment suggestions for bonuses! Or maybe new stories! :) Thank you! Now enjoy!

You can skip this if you want. It's fine with me! ^-^ please do enjoy if you do read this though!

⚰️🌹

It's been a few days that Norton and Mike been through matches together, helping eachother, sometimes getting hurt so the other one never had to suffer.

They always got their wounds treated. Sometimes Norton couldn't bother getting his wounds treated.

Mike was full aware of this and was worried of this. And always tried to convince Norton to take care of his wounds.

Norton does listen to Mike however. And sometimes does take care of his wounds. But that's sometimes. Sometimes.

Specially with rounds being more active then usually, after a survivor completes a match. They have a chance of going into another one. Or taking a 2 or less or more day break. Some survivors gotten so hurt that they gotten a month break. Some gotten so hurt they almost die.

So that's how the matches go. Hunters sometimes get hurt due to stunners. But that never effected them. They are already dead. It only hurts them a bit.

Everyone came willingly though, so I do think they knew this game was about survival, but came for a reward anyways. That's how it always been.

Anyways, back to the original story.

After a match was just completed, Norton Campbell, Headed to his room. He looked wounded. Not badly wounded. But still wounded. Till he was jump-scared by his clown boyfriend, Mike.

"Boo!" Mike jumped out from a corner.

"..."

"I didn't scare you?-"

"Nope."

"Damn it!" Mike pouted.

Norton sighed and patted mike.

"It's fine it's fine..maybe you scared me a little?"

"Really?!"

"Mhm..."

"Hehe! Don't worry! If anybody ever tried to attack you, I will protect you!" Mike said proudly, but also a bit happy at the fact he 'almost' scared Norton.

Norton sighed and ruffled Mike's hair.

"Same with you though. I'll always protect you."

"Aw, thanks nooty!"

"Anytime."

"Anyways...how did the match go?"

"The match... went fine actually... It was stressful a bit at first but it went fine. We ended up with a tie..."

"Aw. I'm sorry it was stressful..."

"It's ok...really.." Norton ruffled Mike's hair once again.

"I'm glad you are- are you okay?"

"Hm?"

"Are you wounded at all?..."

"...maybe...just a bit..."

"Nooty..can you just go get your wounds checked out?..."