Paperjam x Fresh ~Naj AU~

Start from the beginning

Said, done. Or at least, that was the plan. But unfortunately, Fresh ran into some trouble when he wanted to put his books away to have nothing in the way while telling PJ they're gonna have a baby. Just when he was about to close the locker, someone tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around, only to be met with a fist against his cheek. This was so sudden and unexpected that he banged his head against the lockers and then fell to the ground, now with a big bruise on his cheek. He held his cheek in pain and looked up to identifie his attacker. Bonbon and her gang. "You really thought I was gonna let you get away only because you stayed away from my boyfriend for once?" Bonbon has proven more than once that she was after PJ. But even when he told her crystal clear that he was dating Fresh now and that he wasn't interested, that didn't stop her at all.

"Bonbon, I really don't have any time or energy for this. So if you excuse me, I have to talk to PJ. It's important." Wow, that was untypical for Fresh, even he was surprised by his confidence. "Oh, whatever you loser want to say to my boyfriend, I'm sure it can wait." And in a blink of an eye, he was pulled into an empty room. It was the room where the tables an chairs were stored. The bad news? No one ever came into this storage room, so that meant that Fresh was most likely doomed.

After the door was closed, the group pushed him to the floor and started kicking and punching him. Immediately, Fresh's arms went around his stomach, trying to shield the growing being inside of him. He knew that if you're on the floor and you're being beaten, you should always cover your head to prevent any massive injuries to the brain but right now, he didn't care about that. He didn't care about himself.

All he knew, is that he needed to protect his baby, at all costs.

The beating continued on for a few minutes. They stopped to give themslefs a breather as Bonbon spoke to him as if he was nothing more that a tiny helpless cockroach. "I told you once and I'll say it again... Stay. away. from. PJ." Fresh didn't response, his protectful grin only getting tighter, as he begged with all his might they would get bored soon and leave him alone. "By the way, why are you holding your stomach like that. What are you hiding there?" Fresh's eyes widend. 'Oh no, what will she do when she finds out? She'll have my head for sure.'

Bonbon narrowed her eyes in his direction, then she gestured something to her friends, them knowing exactly what she meant. Two of them want around Fresh's trembling form and forced him to stand up, holding his arms behind his back, so he couldn't cover his stomach anymore. Bonbon suspiciously walked up to him and was ready to list his shirt. Fresh, of course, struggled with all his might, not wanting to know what she'll do once she found out. "N-No! Please? Stop it! HELP!!!" He yelled out, trashing around to get away from those bullies. "Ugh...what's up with you loser? What is it you're hidi--"

Suddenly, everything was interrupted by the door slamming open. Everyone turned to it, only to see a very pissed of PJ. Fresh smiled and sighed in pure relief while the girls holding him began to shiver a little, knowing that the Jock was pissed but Bonbon didn't seem to notice his rage filled expression at all. "PJ!~ Hey! How are you, baby?~" Bonbon smirked, pushing her chest out but the Jock only cringed in response. "What are you doing to Fresh?" He asked in a hateful undertone. "Oh? That loser? Don't bother about him. We just teached him a lesson not to steal something that doesn't belong to him. Right girls?" The gang stayed silent, wanting nothing more than just flee before this situation escelated into a crimescene. PJ's pupils turned red and he took threatening steps towards Bonbon. Even she started to realize that she probably shouldn't have said it like that.

With one quick motion, the Jock grabbed her by her collar, almost choking her in the process. "Listen here, you little shit... I told you before and I'll tell you again.... Stay. Away. From. My. Freshy...... The next time this happens... Well.... I'm going to tare you and your bitchy friends apart.... Limp by limp..." All of them gulped, even Fresh, who wasn't even the target of that threat. He has never seen his boyfriend this angry before.
"Now.... Scram!" The two girls immediately dropped Fresh to the ground and fled the room soon afterwards and slammed the door shut. PJ continued to glare at the closed door before turning back to his little boyfriend, who was still a little shoken up on the ground.