Chapter 16

I'm making a discord server just incase my tl gets taken down! I'll post the link on my profile and on the next chapter when I upload it. For now, enjoy ch16!! (≧∇≦)

So, our Princess can cast fireballs! Bam everyone dies!" Tn- this is all Harriet praising her lmao

"Just everyone's talking about it!"  "

"Amazing!"

Hearing Harriet's repeated compliments, Leona wanted to hide in a hole. What's with with him? Leona covered her face in her hands.

"You're going to be a great wizard."

"She made a pillar of fire today."

"Yes? A pillar of fire!"

Harriet looked at the emperor in surprise. The same with Leona

I told you not to tell anyone! Leona looked at the emperor with angry eyes, but he ignored it.  'Ahh i don't know anymore.' What's the use of living like this?

Leona raised her head with a sigh. 

"Ah you surprised me!"

I lifted my eyes and saw the face of the Tower Master. Leona jerked back in surprise. The emperor's arm cut between them.

"What are you doing?" said the emperor, glaring at xeros. He raised his big eyes,  smiled and raised his head. 

"You didn't call me to check the princess' magical power, so I'm trying to check it myself."

He retreated and crossed his legs. His loose hair fluttered gently. 

"Furthermore, I'll go ahead and make her my disciple if she's suitable."
Disciple?  Leona blinked.

"Who?"

Everyone looked at Leona.  Leona opened her mouth wide in astonishment.

"I'll be the one getting taught?"

Harriet nodded. Leona cried out with arrogance. 

"Are you sick?" 

"I'm fine and so is the princess."  Harriet again lifted his thumb and waved.

Disciple. It was nonsense. Then it's obvious  that you'll find out who I truly am.

"Ahh this is annoying, I haven't agreed to be your disciple yet."

Xeros got caught up in Leona's words and laughed at them.

"You don't know if I'm qualified or not. Huh? Maybe ill just be your babysitter then."

"Yes you will, I'm really looking forward to it"

Leona said to Xeros, clenching her chubby fists

'Hm'. Xeros patted his chin and spat out a faint nasal tone. It was at that moment that his golden eyes glistened.
"Time Bind!"
Powerful mana washed in like waves. It was a hair-shaking stream. Time Bind, a high-level magic that binds and stops time temporarily. Leona looked around in a hurry. But it was already too late. Except for herself and Xeros, Harriet and the Emperor were frozen.. But the Emperor will soon unravel this spell. He's not the one who's tied up with the time he's paused temporarily.

"You." Leona blasted her eyes at Xeros.

"You can show me your magic now." (Xeros)

"Who told you to cast this spell? You'll get in trouble with the Emperor anyway. I mean,"

Xeros raised himself up. Then he leaned his hands against the sofa where Leona was sitting.