Chapter 15 (full)

Hi guys, sorry for the slow updates :( I have exams this week and next week so it's difficult to get some parts up and proofread in time. By next week I'll have 2 more chapters up! Enjoy the full chapter 15 💓

I wanted to kill Eden as is, but I lost my chance when I felt the emperor's energy.  So I asked the Emperor for help. Leona's cheeks puffed and said, "Eden hit me!"
Her tears were sad enough for an ordinary person to fall for them, but this was no ordinary person this was the Emperor. The best in the world. So he could tell what was going on. Wasn't she the one who used magic on Eden?  Looking at the flow of Mana, he was sure. There seemed to be a  fighting spirit between them. Why else would she say "Daddy help me!".  The emperor narrowed his eyes, wanting to focus on the princess's true intentions. The princess agonized over whether she still wanted to reveal herself, and the moment she could show off her strength, so she shut her mouth.
When the barriers were released, when magic was used to save the Fourth Prince, and even now.  If so, why?  In this imperial house ruled by militants, the more you revealed your powers, the more you'd rise above the waters. Not long ago, I remembered what Harriet said.

'You're not going to see your Royal Highness?'
'No, you haven't thought about how much she'll miss you?
'Didn't you think you wanted to hug your father because you missed him?'

My father's arms. The emperor slowly softened his eyes. Then, did this act come from the desire of my father, my Bodhisattva? Leona's eyes were extremely clean. Pure, sealike eyes. Shit! The emperor had felt a slight pain in his chest. No one had ever shown such eyes to him. The emperor became more confused. And, without realizing it, grabbed
Leona's neck and lifted her.

"Huh?"

What is it? Why again?
Leona swallowed dry saliva as she felt her legs hang from the ground.  Did you notice that I'm pretending to be sick?  You don't think... Leona saw the emperor's interest, but fortunately, the emperor didn't say much. He hugged Leona as is.
Leona, caught in his arms, blinked quickly and looked at the emperor.  Uh. I didn't think about this.
'Oh well, I like whatever this is.'
Go and scold him! Leona pointed her finger at Eden. The emperor walked slowly to Eden.  The ground vibrated with each step. With each step, there was a tremendous jolt that shocked Eden, who was sitting there. Eden shuddered and shrugged.

"The Eighth Prince."

The emperor's cold gaze reached Eden. Eden dropped his head in a hurry.

"Oh, my father. Well, I didn't do anything. Leona alone...."

"I ordered you not to fight in the absence of a sword."

Oh, that's very useful. I'll leave Cage in the future,  Leona held her head in the arms of the emperor.
"You've violated your orders."

"I've committed a grave sin, I'm sorry!"

Eden knelt and put his forehead on the floor.  The emperor turned his eyes to Leona.  It was an indifferent gaze, but it seemed to ask if this is how it works.  Leona hugged the emperor's neck.  A small and precious hand touched the Emperor's cheek.

"Daddy, scold him more!"

The emperor's lips curved. Tolerance makes you ignore your opponent. It was right not to punish him in the first place to show proper tolerance. It felt like this 3-year-old child knew the unchanging truth. The emperor smiled contentedly, and said,

"It's decided, you're on probation for one week."

"Yes, yes? Ha, but..!"
"She threatened me more!"

Eden opened his mouth on the verge of tears.

"Are you refusing?"

I couldn't say anything in front of the emperor. Why does my father listen to that ugly little thing?
It was sad, but he couldn't protest.