Chapter 1

Sonic: It's such a nice day today, right Tails?

Tails: Sure is buddy!

Sonic: Huh? What's up with that spaceship?

The spaceship was abducting Sonic.

Tails: Sonic!

Sonic: Don't know where I'm going, but I'll figure it out how to get back to Earth.

Insert Intro Here

Sonic: What am I doing here?

Grand Councilwoman: Tell him about the charges.

Gantu: You see, Dr Jumba Jookiba, lead scientist of Galaxy Defense Industries, has been accused of illegal genetic experimentation.

Sonic: Huh. That doesn't seem too bad.

Grand Councilwoman: How do you plead?

Jumba: Not guilty! My experiments are only theoretical... Completely within legal boundaries.

Sonic: You really created something?

Jumba: Created something?! That would be irresponsible and unethical. I would never, ever...

Sonic: Whoa!

Jumba: ...make more than one.

Sonic: More than one?

Gantu: What is that monstrosity?

Jumba: Monstrosity! What you see before you is the first of a new species. I call it Experiment 626.

Sonic: What does it do?

Jumba: He is bulletproof, fireproof, and can think faster than supercomputer. He can see in the dark and move objects 3,000 times his size. His only instinct: To destroy everything he touches!

Grand Councilwoman: So, it is a monster.

Sonic: Most monsters are scary. Yet, 626 is a one of those cute and plushy monsters.

Gantu: And it's an affront to nature. It must be destroyed!

Sonic: Patience, Gantu! Perhaps it could be reasoned with.

Grand Councilwoman: Maybe. Experiment 626, give us some sign you understand any of this. Show us that there is something inside you that is good.

Sonic: Anything you have to say?

626: Meega, nala kweesta!

Sonic: Dude... Where did you learn such language?!

Jumba: He didn't learn it from me, that's for sure.

Gantu: Place that idiot scientist under arrest!

Jumba: The correct term for me would be "evil genius"!

Grand Councilwoman: As for that abomination... it is the flawed product of a deranged mind. It has no place among us. Captain Gantu, take him away.

Sonic: You can't do this!

Grand Councilwoman: Along with the hedgehog. Take him away as well.

Sonic: Wait, what?!

Gantu: With pleasure.

Sonic was placed in a cell and the guards took a tuft of Sonic's quills making the guns lock on to him.

Sonic: Let me go, will ya! Let's talk about this, and maybe order a pizza.

Gantu: Uncomfortable? Oh... Good! The council has banished you and 626 to exile on a desert asteroid. So, relax... enjoy the trip and don't get any ideas. These guns are locked onto your genetic signature. They don't shoot anyone but you.