4:The First day

Bora Pov

It feels like hours we've been standing here. She looks even prettier in person than she does in the picture. Her voice is raspy but angelic. Almost like a siren slowly pulling me in. She is going to be the death of me.

After a minute or two Yoohyeon breaks the awkward silence. "So, uh I guess I should be on my way." She says doing an awkward pose. I noticed when Siyeon appeared her entire mood changed. She always struck me as this carefree slightly awkward person who's fun to be around. When Siyeon opened the door it's like she completely switched. She got really tense and I swear I could see the hairs on her neck standing up.

Yoohyeon then turns to me and looks me straight in the eye and says "I hope you have a wonderful first day." with the prettiest and purest smile I've ever seen. Then she turns and leaves, leaving me more confused than ever.

Me and Siyeon walk inside the apartment and she gives me a tour. The place is pretty big. A nice kitchen and living space. There's a bathroom for guests and each bedroom has their own bathroom.

She takes me to my room. It's right across the hall from hers. Mine is pretty big. Definitely bigger than anything I've ever experienced. The bed is slightly elevated on a platform you get to with three steps. A bookcase, and its own thermostat. It even has a door that leads to a balcony.The bathroom isn't normal sized either, it's a full one with a tub and a sauna/shower.

After the tour we drink coffee and talk. I know, it's nearly 2 in the morning and we're drinking coffee. Well she doesn't drink so coffee is the only option.

"What brings you to Seoul anyways?" She asks leaning on the counter after starting the coffee maker.

" Well I'm going to school here. Plus I really needed to get away from home."

"Understandable. What school?"

"Hanyang University. I start tomorrow actually."

"No way! I go there too." She says hopping on the counter happily. "I think you'll really like it. The staff are great and the students are tolerable. Also I could give you a ride if you want, I know riding buses can be tiring."

Well that's great to know. The last thing I need to deal with is snarky college students and touchy passengers on a bus.

"I thought you went to Seoul university?" I ask remembering seeing that she dropped out.

"Oh, yeah I did but it wasn't really working for me out there so I switched. Now I go to Hanyang." She says looking down at her feet.
Something about her changed all of a sudden. I wonder if something happened to her there?I decide not to press her anymore since she seems uncomfortable.

I turn my head to the back of me as she prepares our coffee. There's a wall covered in pictures.

"Black or sweet?"

"Definitely sweet." I say looking at her. As she pours in the sugar and sweeteners I continue looking at the picture wall. There's a few of what I assume to be baby Siyeon. Some of her family and one of a girl that looks just like her but not quite. I can't tell if it's her or a really similar relative.

She walks back over to me and hands me my coffee with a friendly smile.

A comfortable silence settles between us for a while before I decide to break it. "Is that you in that picture?" I ask looking towards it's direction. She doesn't answer me right away and I wonder if I hit a nerve. She's quiet for a while before she answers. "No, that's my sister. She's a couple years older than me."

"Does she live in Seoul?"

"No she's-" she pauses taking a deep breath. "I mean yes but... it's complicated." She finishes. "It's getting late we should probably get ready for bed" she says abruptly getting up from her seat.

I sit there confused. I guess that's a touchy subject for her. Noted. She goes into her room and I go into mine.

After I get ready for bed I lay down in my bed staring up at the ceiling. I wonder if I should apologize. I do feel really bad about her getting uncomfortable but can you blame me for being curious. I push those thoughts away and try to fall asleep.

A/N: Handong is really back😭 and she's performing Scream, Boca, Red sun, and Black or white at the concert on November 7th! I'm not readyyyy😰

Let's get them a first win as 0t7!!!