"Ha ha. That's so funny." She suddenly said, scaring both me and Ashton a bit, before she simply continued as she stayed in the exact position she had been in, "The last time I heard that, I laughed so hard I fell off my dinosaur."

I opened my mouth to speak, but reconsidered and shut it again, before walking into the room, causing Yade to open her eyes.

"I see you finally made it here, let's get on with your training." She told me, seeming quite serious.

"Okay. So eh, what do we do today? Since yesterday we didn't really have a success?"

"Well, like Louis said, repeating. You just need to concentrate, want this and repeat. Over and over again."

"Yay." I muttered, not really knowing if I would ever progress. Sure, so far I could open windows and doors, but nothing aside from that yet and I was kind of losing hope I would.

"However. It might be smart to try something new."

"But-"

"I know, it's not repeating, but we've been doing the same thing over and over and we haven't made any progress, at all." She pointed out and I just had to agree with her. By now I could open windows and doors a bit more easily, but I couldn't do anything but that. It was starting to get a bit annoying.

"Okay." I told her with a nod, interesting in what idea she had.

"Great! Let's sit down and start." She said happily, patting the floor next to her as she turned so she was opposite of the place she just patted. I sat down and looked at her.

"So eh, what do we do?"

"We close our eyes." She told me, closing her eyes, so I did the same. "Then we just make our mind empty. Think of nothing. Easier said than done, but just concentrate on nothing. On the blackness you see or your breathing."

I tried to do as she told me. The blackness, caused by my closed eyes, seemed normal and quite relieving. I let out a deep breath, before deciding to concentrate on my steady breathing. In and out. Simply breathing.

This looks so weird.

"I know it does Ash." I told him, not able to concentrate anymore after he had said that.

"W-what?" He asked, confused. I frowned as I opened my eyes to look at him, seeing Yade had opened her eyes to look at me, looking quite confused as well.

"You said this looks weird. I know it does, but you don't have to say it aloud. I mean, I was trying to concentrate you know..."

"I... I didn't say anything?" He said, looking even more confused.

"Eh, I have to back him up and say he indeed didn't say anything. What made you think he did?"

"But... I heard you say it. You said it looked weird. I'm sure!" I became a little panicky, not sure if I was going crazy or if they were messing with me. I surely hoped the last.

Ashton looked as if he was thinking of what to say, before he started slowly, "I didn't say it... But I... I did think it..."

"You thought it?" Yade asked him, probably just to be sure. He nodded, looking from Yade to me and back.

"Eh, alright. Ashton, can I talk to you for a minute?" Yade asked him, getting up and leaving the room quickly. Ashton followed her hesitantly, closing the door behind him and leaving me alone in the room to wonder what the hell just happened. They had to be joking. I mean, I heard him say something, didn't I? I bit my lip as I had the feeling I was going crazy.

"I'm sorry. Let's try again, shall we?" Yade said, as she walked into the room and sat down opposite of me again. "Just close your eyes and concentrate again, yeah? No more funny things."