"He happens to be an excellent kisser."

Louis was ready to lose it all as he slowly leaned to meet Harry's lips.  

But, Harry pulled away, pushing Louis away with his pointer finger on his lips as he rolled over so that he had his back to the ground, holding himself up with his elbows behind him.  "You're just going to have to meet him."

Louis almost fell over from disappointment as he let out the loudest whine. 

"Harold!  You're so mean."

Harry only chuckled as he closed his eyes and shrugged his shoulders.  He never did anything like this, take the lead, tease a bit, none of it.  Harry was used to drooling over people that passed him, but not once had he gone after a single one of them.  But now he had Louis.  And he loved it.

"You know what, no.  I'm not allowing it."  Louis gruffed as he suddenly pulled himself over Harry so that he was straddling the boy, holding himself up with his hands grasping onto Harry's flexed shoulders.

He leaned his head down and licked the two lips that sat puckered in front of him.  He gave Harry a taste of his own medicine before leaning all the way in and connecting their lips.  This kiss was stunning.  The world seemed to stop around them as the wind blew their hair away from their face and their kiss was framed with beauty.  Harry ran one of his hands up Louis' thigh and rested it on Louis' side, grasping onto the fabric of his shirt and fisting it as he moved with their kiss.  Harry leaned up so that Louis was straddled over Harry's stretched out legs and his hands were pressed so passionately to either side of Harry's face.  Harry brought his other hand up and connected his fingers around Louis' slim waist as he tasted every inch of Louis' mouth, making sure to memorize how Louis' tongue felt against Harry's.  

Louis ran one of his hands through Harry's hair as he fiddled with a particular curl that was sticking up.  He loved the boy's curls.  They were the first thing he noticed when he met him, awkwardly sitting in Louis' family room, and he grew immediately fond of the curly brown locks that bounced with every step he took.  His other arm he used to snake around Harry's neck, letting his hand hold the back of Harry's head, pushing him even closer into their kiss.

Louis would never have expected this from the boy that had been wrapped up in his own sweatshirt, with just his arms poking out, so devotedly focused on the pages he was reading.  He would never have guessed that the awkwardly tall and lanky boy he seemed to annoy the first few minutes they had met, would've been kissing him with so much passion and would show his more vulnerable side as he let Louis hold him so delicately.  Louis immediately felt the need to protect him.  He wanted to wrap Harry in a hug and never let him go.  Even though he was much bigger than Louis, he wanted to hide Harry in one of his sweatshirts and never let anyone hurt him.

Their kiss stopped time.  Every release and re-connection of their lips seemed to cause a time warp that only proved further that they were the only two people in the world.  The Earth spun around the two boys and everyone else living on it were just side characters that froze whenever Louis and Harry left the scene.  It was Louis and Harry's world, and everyone else was just living in it.  

Louis released from their kiss and pulled away a bit as Harry tried to lean back in for another round.  He looked at Harry from the top of his curls to the bottom of his chin and smiled.

"I'm so glad I decided to go pee in the forest that night."

Harry chuckled as he pulled Louis into him even closer.  Louis shifted his position so that he was no longer on his knees, but sitting on his butt with his legs around Harry's waist.

"Did you ever even go pee?"

Louis shook his head as he laughed, "No.  How funny is that.  I got too caught up in our conversation, I forgot I needed to."

Harry blushed.  He had literally just finished kissing the boy, but he still seemed to get awkwardly nervous whenever he complimented him.

Harry lifted his chin in a babyish way as he looked into Louis' eyes.  He poked out his bottom lips and sighed.  "I'm hungry."

Louis cooed at how adorable Harry looked, with his doe eyes staring into Louis' and his bottom lip sticking out and glistening from the wetness of their kiss.

"Well then, let's get my baby Hazza some food."

"Baby Hazza?"

"Yeah, cute right?"  Louis stood up and reached down to give Harry a hand.  Harry was smiling like a loon as Louis turned and made their way to their bikes.

"Yeah.  Cute." Harry mumbled under his breath so Louis couldn't hear.  His heart fluttered as he replayed the words in his head over and over again.  He crossed his arms and bit his lip, trying to force his smile away, as he walked over to Louis who was bringing Harry's bike over to him.

He couldn't help but fond over how cute Louis looked, struggling to control both his and Harry's bike.  Harry walked over to him and grabbed his own bike, laughing at how adorable Louis was.

"Don't make fun of me.  Your bike is big."

"Hey, I didn't say anything!" Harry brought one of his hands up in an innocent manner.

"You didn't need to.  You were laughing at me."  Louis pouted as he turned to get on his way.

"Hey."  Harry called out and Louis turned around.  "I'm sowwy.  Forgive me?" Harry gave Louis his best baby eyes as he leaned forward, pushing their faces only inches apart.

"Only if you'll kiss me."

"Ugh, so demanding!" Harry rolled his eyes but was quick to lean in and smooch Louis.  Pulling away with red cheeks and a huge smile on his face.

"Now let's go get you some food."

"Yes please."  Harry begged as he straddled the bike and pushed off.