"Do you really love me?"
Jungkook asked, still cannot believe it's real life. The hopeful tone laced on his voice made Lisa's chest swell, it's like a warm caress that can heal any wound.

She nodded, a smile spread across her lips.

"I do."

Jungkook suddenly covered his face, trying to hide the silly smile he cannot stop.

"I'm not asking for marriage yet please don't say that, my heart can't take it." He whispered.

Lisa laughed heartily, the guy is too adorable for her liking. She wondered how is someone that pure.

"Okay, but do you love me?"
She looked up at him with twinkling eyes.

Jungkook bit his lips to stop himself from grinning too widely.

"I love you."

"AAAAAAAAAH!"
Jennie and Chaeyoung screamed simultaneously, Lisa can only laugh while Jisoo was covering both of her ears.

"Why are you two screaming?"
Jisoo complained.

"Why are you screaming."
Jennie blamed Chaeyoung. Apparently, she just got shocked by her.

"It was so romantic! I wish someone was that in love with me." She held her chest and sighed.

"I thought you're with someone, it's been a news going around the campus." Lisa turned towards her.

Chaeyoung looked at Jennie and seemed to be uneasy. That didn't last because she immediately plastered a smile.

"No, I'm single. I'm not seeing anybody right now. How about you Jennie unni, I thought you're with Kai?"

Jennie stopped from tying her hair and looked away.
"We're really not doing great. I'll be talking with him after we get back home."

"But I thought Jim—"
She cut Lisa off by laughing awkwardly.

"Are you guys still not ready? The partty is starting." She diverted the topic. Lisa noticed but brushed it off and just stood up instead.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ────── ⊰

"Woah it's packing!"
Jennie exclaimed. Truth because the beach was actually filled with people, mostly tourists. Club songs were blasted by the huge speakers around the area. There were also a lot of food and drink stalls.

Neon paints were all over the place, Jennie got herself a butterfly mask painted, Chaeyoung did an eyeliner, while Jisoo drew two lines across her cheeks.

Lisa on the other hand painted the mole under her eyes with the glow in the dark paint, and even wore neon colored bracelets.

The girls took pictures and played around, completely forgetting about the boys. It was not too long until they saw 3 figures approaching them.

Do you know the feeling when the pizza you ordered just came? That's genuine happiness for Lisa and at that moment, that's what she exactly feels.
The warmth hugging her heart and caging it to a comfortable blanket made her feel a little more ease.

"Hi ladies!"
Jimin greeted then threw the petals he got from who knows where. Taehyung made a little wave to greet them.

Jungkook immediately went beside Lisa earning teases not only from the girls but from the guys too. He scratched his neck then pouted. Lisa just shushed the 3.