𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸 ت

Avani, Larray and I walked into the dressing room with oufits we picked for eachother. We all walked in a stall and started getting changed.

I tried on the outfit Avani picked for me first and it was pretty cute and something I would pick.

Avanis outfit for you:

I walked out to see the two standing and looking in the mirror

I walked out to see the two standing and looking in the mirror. Larray had the outfit I picked for him on and Avani has the one larray picked for her.

Isabella: Vani this is so cute

Avani: I know bebe,  I had a feeling you would love it

Larray: wait, why is this actually cute

He posed in the mirror and took a picture, we laughed at him and modeled our outfits for a little long before going back in to change.

I grabbed the outfit larray picked for me out of the bag and widened my eyes. Oh boy.

Larrays outfit for you:

I popped my head out the door and got Avani and Larrays attention

Isabella: umm Larray I'm not to sure about this..

Larray: shut up and get your cute ass out here I know you're going to look great

Isabella: fine...

I walked out holding my skirt shyly. When the two saw me their jaws dropped, Larray smiled happily and clapped his hands.

Larray: Omg! You look adorable

Isabella: eh I'm not to sure...it's a little short

Avani: you have to buy it, you look so cute!

Larray: it's fine if it's short as long as your ass looks good

I laughed and gave in to buying it, we met up with the others at the food court and shared what we bought so far.

I really wanted to get charli something so I asked Dixie what she would like.

Isabella: hey Dix I wanted to get charli something, you have any ideas?

Dixie: get her a ring or necklace, she's been really wanting some

Isabella: ok that's what I was thinking, thanks

Dixie: no problem

She smiled at me and I went over to Mads and Charli. They were in line looking at the menu, I already knew what I wanted so I didn't bother looking at it.

TIME SKIP

After we ate we all went to the jewelry store, as soon as we stepped through the door I began looking for something to give Charli.

After fifteen minutes of searching I happened to stumble upon something at the very back of the store. I picked them up and examined them, they were perfect.

The rings~

I grabbed them and quickly made my way over to checkout

I grabbed them and quickly made my way over to checkout. I handed the lady my money and took the little bag out of her hands.

Everyone was done looking so we made our way to a sneaker store. I looked around for a while then settled on two pairs. It was around that time where a lot of fans started to crowd us so we bought everything we wanted and began to leave.

Of course we were stopped on our way out about a million times so it took us about thirty minutes to actually get to our ubers. Everyone stuffed their many bags in the back and jumped in.

The three cars left the parking lot and drove back to the house. Our driver was really sweet and he sang along with us to the songs we played. I tipped him and extra twenty dollars before we got out.

I hauled all my bags inside and up to my room, when I got there I collapsed onto my bed and threw my stuff on the floor. My arms were soar from carrying everything around for five hours so I made the wise decision to take a nap.

I little while later I was woken up by Charli crawling in bed next to me. I slightly raised my head and looked up at her, I smiled and rubbed my eyes.

Charli: sorry baby, I didn't mean to wake you up I just wanted to lay with you

Isabella: it's ok Char, I should probably change anyway

Charli: ok I'll pick a show while you change

I hummed in response and went in my closet. I chose Charlis birthday hoodie and some fuzzy shorts. I walked back out a sleepily crawled back in bed.

I laid my head on Charlis chest and focused on what show she put on. While we watched On My Block she played with my hair and I kept a loose grip around her waist.

I very slowly started to fall asleep again not caring what time it was at this point. Charli also fell asleep but a little after I did.

A/N
I didn't spell check or proof read because I'm lazy😗