Gianna

When I woke up the next morning I was surprisingly happy. I'm guessing it's because I would be helping Gianna with her bedroom, I have always loved decorating.

I jumped out of bed and went straight to my bathroom to take a shower. I played music through my speaker and sang along to all of the songs.

When I got out I rapped my body in a towel and went to pick my outfit. I decided on something comfy since I wouldn't be doing much today.

Outfit:

I quickly put my hair up in a ponytail and slid my shoes on

I quickly put my hair up in a ponytail and slid my shoes on. I put my phone,keys and some money in my pocket then went to the kitchen. I saw a bunch of people in there,some that I didn't know. I loved living with all my friends but it can get annoying when people that I don't know are constantly here.

I said bye to some of the girls and walked out to my car. I got in and started to drive to Gianna's new apartment. I was just thinking about what Charli said, for so reason I can't get her out of my mind. I soon came to the realization that I like Charli. Holy shit. I like Charli. That explains everything, it explains why I can't take my eyes off her, why I get this warm safe feeling every time we touch, why my whole mood changes when she enters the room, and why she makes me feel special like I actually matter.

I got pushed out of my thoughts when I arrived at the apartment building. The outside was very nice so I couldn't wait to see the inside. I locked my car and walked through the doors. The lobby was great and had a giant fountain in the center of it.

I walked over to the elevators and pressed the button for the third floor. I heard it ding and it started going up. Soon there was another sound and the doors slowly opened.

I walked down the hallway and knocked on the second door. It flung open and Gianna embraced me in a warm hug.

?: Gianna who is it?!

Gianna: my best friend Bella!

?: oh, nice to meet you I'm Kallie

Kallie came over and shook my hand then went back to what I assumed was her room.

Gianna: ok! Let's go.

Isabella: ok.

I smiled and she dragged me into her own bedroom. There were a bunch of boxes laying around, her bed near the corner of the room, she had a pretty big window and she had a desk against one wall. I looked in her closet and it was a decent size.

Gianna: ok where should we start?

Isabella: let's put your rug out and then we can hang some stuff on the walls.

Gianna: ok.

I tore the packaging off the fuzzy rug and we worked together to roll it out. We then hung up her sunflower vines above her bed and I added some lights to them.