☁︎︎𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢☁︎︎

I look through my cloths quickly and toss something on because I have to pick up the pizza for Charlis party in a couple minutes with Ryland.

Your outfit:

With white Air Forces

I jogged downstairs, out the door and to Rylands car.

Ryland: still waking up at 3 PM?
Isabella: yes and come on we need to get these pizzas.

We started driving.

Isabella: is the party like casual or do I have to wear a dress?
Ryland: you have to wear a dress it's like fancy-ish
He laughed a little because he knows I don't like wearing dresses at all.
Isabella: damn
I sighed as we pulled up to the pizza shop.

We both carried five pizzas and put them in the trunk, a worker helped us and put three more in the trunk before closing it. I payed and we went back to the house.

Nick helped us carry them inside and to the kitchen. It was 4 PM, the party started at nine so I went up to my room to look through my dresses.

I saw Avani up there doing the same until she noticed me.

Avani: can I please pick out your dress please???
Isabella: sure but I only have like three you can choose from.
Avani: yes! Thanks.
Isabella: yep but only if we can do each others makeup.
Avani: fine.

She looked through my stuff and put the dresses that i had on her bed.
Avani: this is a hard choice.

She looked over them one more time and threw the pink one back with my other stuff. She soon picked out the dress.

Avani: you are going to look great in this!Isabella: thanks just let me get a shower then we can start

Isabella: thanks just let me get a shower then we can start.
Avani: ok ill just be in here.

I turned the water on and played one of harry's new songs he hasnt released yet. I washed my hair and body then shaved.