Safehouse(Oneshot)

Start from the beginning

"I BET YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE A LOW TIER!" The blonde haired brat said while standing up, going to John, knocking John's water out of his hand and grabbing his collar and lifting John up. Remi activated her ability to try and stop Arlo but couldn't as it was too late for her to interfere.

"You really thought you were gonna win this fight, hm, guess you're 0-3 against me. Oh and I guess Isen didn't tell you everything about because I was a cripple most of my young life." As John finish talking to the barely conscience Arlo who was twitching from the electricity that was going trough his body, stepped over him, picked up his water and exited the room. Everyone was quiet as John left not knowing what to do, both Blyke and Isen looked at each-other and went to pick up Arlo to take him to the infirmary.

Remi spoke up, " I'm terribly sorry for this to happening I feel like this is my fault for trying to step in. Today's meeting will be cut short we'll meet again sometime soon."

Time Skip (Cause fuck it)

John was sitting on the kitchen counter trying to do his homework when he heard a faint knock on his door. He went over to his door and opened it, to his surprise it was a pink haired girl holding a basket.

"What do you want?" John said almost like he was done with her shit.

"Can I come in? I would like to talk to you one on one."

John motioned for her come in and when she did John asked her would like anything drink in which she shook her head and sat down on the couch. John was standing over her and asked in an annoyed voice, "What do you want?"

"I came to say sorry for what Arlo did. I made you some cookies." She said this while holding out the basket of cookies.

"Uh... thank you what kind?"

"Chocolate chip because that's the only one I know how to make."

"Oatmeal raisin best cookie, and I will die on this hill." He said before he took a bite out of one of cookies.

"There's also something else I want to talk about." Remi was staring at the floor but John noticed that the young teenager was blushing.

"What is it?"

Remi got up from the couch and went over to John and placed her hand on his chest. 'Uh what's happening here' John thoughts himself

"John when Joker first came about I was worried about you because you would have the biggest target on your back, but when I found out you where beating people up my heart was broken,"

'She's confessing her love for me huh'

"John I have feelings for you." As she finished she placed a kiss on his lips.

'Did she forget that I hospitalized most of her friends'

"John I want to spend the night here with you."

Remi places a long kiss on too John lips.

"John what did you do to Re-" standing in the door was a familiar red hair boy standing in the doorway. When Remi looked over she saw that Blyke was tearing up. Blyke then started to run to Isen's dorm. John wanted

"Should you do something he's your friend?"

"He'll get over it anyway how about we sleep in the same bed?"

"These cookies are low key good by the way."

"Your not answering the question."

"Well to be honest I'm probably not gonna sleep tonight, like usual, cause of the homework that I'm doing."

"I'll help you, but only if you agree to sleep with me." She said while crossing her arms and turning her face.

"You act like a child.... ok we could sleep together IF you help me."

Remi was ecstatic as she jumped and hugged John.

'What the fuck just happened and what did I agree to' John thought to himself but deep down he was happy that someone loves him.

"Oh and you know you just sexually assaulted me today right? And you have to go to your dorm early in the morning right?"

"Nope. I have a plastic bag with my clothes in them I thought about everything. John I love you."

Hearing those words come out of someone's mouth surprised him and Remi noticed and tapped his nose.

"You look cute when you're shocked."

John, now back to reality noticed that Remi had her hands around his neck. John leaned down and kissed Remi, knowing that he feels the same way.

——————————————————

A/N sorry about not updating yesterday I kinda didn't do anything the day prior to write this and I was watching the NLCS (makes me more depressed)