"We can go shopping, catch a movie and then eat after," Tessa suggested.

With a nod Riley added," Yeah that sounds good."

"Okay, can we grab some food now cause you know I haven't eaten  after you woke me up roughly," I said nodding suggestively at Tessa.

With a laugh they both agree.

"Hi, can I have two blueberry muffins and one chocolate chip muffin and three cappucinos," I said to the guy behind the counter.

"Sure, to go or have here" He says as he puts in the order.

"Here," I said as I gave him my credit card for the amount required.

"It will come shortly," He said.

"Okay, thanks," I say with a smile and quickly make my way over to my table.

"Well he is cute," Riley said.

"Aren't you supposed to be the committed one between the three of us, I would expect Tessa to say such," I said shocked.

"Whatever, I thought he could be cute for you but no yo--" Riley started but stopped when her eyes stared at the door.

"Is that Mr Carter," Tessa whispered.

I quickly look over at the guy who has on a white tank top that showed a bit of how tight and toned his stomach is and a pair of faded blue jeans that hung at the right part of his lower half. I think I must have been drooling cause Tessa and Riley started waving their hands in front of my face.

"Huh?"I asked, regretting leaving his body to look at my friends.

"Isn't that Mr Carter?" Tessa whispered for the second time.

"Yes, it is, considering the way Skye just looked at the guy," Riley said.

"Seriously?" I said as I slapped her arm. "Guys, can we go?" 

"Nah, we waiting for our food, plus I'm sure you too wouldn't mind looking at him a bit, but no wait, you've seen that a lot since the year started," Tessa teased.

Before a blush could appear on my cheeks, the waiter came with our food.

"Oh, I think we will have it to go," I said to him.

"What, no, sorry uhm we will be having it here, thanks," Riley said with a mocking smile.

"Hey, who is paying for this?" I asked.

"Your parents, since you using a credit card that they pay for," Tessa teased.

"Fine, thanks," I said to the waiter with a smile.

"Shout if you need anything, meanwhile I'll be attending to my next customer," He said as he pointed at Mr Carter who looked over at who was pointing at him and I swear I saw his eyes light up as he looked at our table.

"Okay, you do that," I said looking away from Mr Carter as fast as I could.

"I think he is coming over," I heard Riley whisper in my ear.

"What?" I said panicking as I avoid looking over at where Riley was looking, and instead look around at the wall. Wow how fascinating, a white painted wall.

"Hi ladies," Mr Carter said with his million dollar smile.

"Hey Mr Carter, how are you," Riley asked.

"We out of school, you can call me Ryan, Im good and you..." He struggled to put together a name.

"Oh, I'm Riley Sparks and these are my friends Tessa Sage and Skye Miller, who I do believe you have met," She said with smile.