H A D E S- 2

*Hades*

I woke up in the middle of the night with a knock on my balcony window. Half asleep, I slide the door open and there I saw Collin. Collin is I would say my friend that I mess around with. I pulled him inside and I covered his mouth. I looked out my balcony to see if there's anyone outside. I panicked and closed the balcony door slowly. 

"I told you not to come! My dad is here. Did you forget what happened last time he saw you sneak in here?" I scowled at him quietly. He just smirked at me and started kissing my neck.

I pushed him back and I went to my door trying to listen if Hades is still there. It sounds too quiet so hopefully, he's not there anymore.  It's past 4 am and he was tired last time I saw him so fingers crossed.  I felt Collin's hands on my waist and he pulled me closer to him. I gasped as he put his hand on my back and made me bend down on my desk. He lifted my silk dress and went on his knees. 

"What are you doing?" I asked as he pulls my panties down. I didn't look back as my eyes are locked on the door. I'm so bothered because what if he's still out there?

"I just missed you yesterday baby.." I felt his lips kissed my thighs and up to the middle. I gasped and tried not to make a noise. Collin knows how to please me. He knows my body like he owns me.

He stayed there for a while and I tried my best not to make a noise. I was panting and quietly groaning. As much as I wanna enjoy whats he's doing to me I can't because my eyes are still looking at the door. He grabbed me and he sat at the end of my bed. He unbuckles his belt and pulled his pants down. I smirked at him as I saw how hard and ready he is for me. He took my hand and pulled me closer. I took my dress off and it just dropped to the floor. I'm standing all naked in front of him and he looked at me up and down like he's never seen it before. Full of desire and hunger. I went on top of him and slowly slides his manhood in me. He held me by the waist and guided my movement. 

I can't make a sound so I kissed him deeply as I move deeper and slowly on top of him. His kisses went down on my neck and I just can't help but moan. I don't even care anymore is Hades hear me. It's only him who can hear me from this side of the house anyway. That's if he's still outside my door. But do I even care right now?

"Lay down princess"  Collin whispered and I followed. 

I laid down and he's now on top of me. He went down on me again under the blanket and I pulled him in more and played with his hair as he kisses me down there. I was moaning and I closed my eyes and just enjoyed it. Collin is really good at this. We've been having sex since we graduated from college. He moved to the same city as I am so we can be together. I've known him since I was younger. Our parents are friends and business partners.. we'll in a legal way. He doesn't know anything about the part that my Family can literally erase him and make it look like he didn't exist. 

He stopped and went on top of me and he put himself in me again. He was going hard and I wrapped my arms around him. We're both moaning and I don't even care anymore if anyone see us. It's not like this is the first time. He was going faster and I couldn't stop screaming his name. Minutes later we're both panting under the sheets and my legs are shaking. I sat down and he went to the bathroom to get me a towel so we can go clean ourselves. 

"Was it good?"  He asked. I playfully slapped his arm and took the towel from him.

We both cleaned ourselves in the shower and he kissed me goodbye. He went out to the balcony again and I closed the door. I locked it this time and went back to sit on my bed. I took a deep breath. That was crazy. No matter how many times Collin and I have sex it's always like this. I feel exhausted. He's really good, body like a God, also a really handsome man. I was crushing on him back in high school but I realized I'm not fit for a relationship. 

*Knock knock knock* I heard a knock at my door and it slowly opened. 

There he is, Hades. He's wearing a gray t-shirt that fits on his body. I looked up to him with awe. This man is incredibly fit. Chest, arms, stomach... His hair is wavy and flows softly. He walked in with a tray and put it down on my nightstand. He even turned on my lamp and there I saw what's on the silver tray. a morning-after pill, orange juice, and some toast. He kneeled down on one knee and faced me his eyes are locked to mine. He still wears that black mask. I just wanna pull it off him. 

"I won't mention it to your Father but maybe ask your friend to be a little more sneaky next time unless he wanna get shot."

His voice is low and soft. My mouth parted and I was speechless. He stood up and walked out to my door. He looked back at me before he closed it. My heart is just beating so fast for some reason and he looked like he was gonna say something again but he didn't. He closed the door and I just stopped.

Why does it feel like that 2 minutes of him in my room felt more intense than the whole sex me and Collin just did.. Hades you are something else. Who are you and why are you like this.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hi guys! Sorry but a fair warning. This is a mature content that if you don't like this type of story I advise you to check out my other stories instead. I'm gonna make this story more detailed and sexual throughout until the end because that's the vibe I'm getting from the characters I've made. So feel free to skip these chapters or you can check out my other stories :) comment on what you think so far!

-Sigrid