"Everything alright, Tup?" you asked, knowing damn well he wasn't one to be too on edge over a simple battle.

"Just jittery, sir," he quickly responded, diverting his attention away from you. You looked at Fives and shrugged.

The rest of the transport ride was spend sitting in a narrow hallway with the legion, sitting across from Fives. You both had your legs extended, pushing your feet together playfully.

"Ready boys?" Anakin asked as the ship landed on the top of the space station.

You winked at Fives, something you always do before a battle before hopping out of the ship.

In typical 501st fashion, you all had control of another command center soon after arrival. All in all, you were enjoying this battle. There were minimal casualties and you got to fight along side other legions and Jedi Generals.

You, Anakin, and the twin Generals, Tiplar and Tiplee, gathered in the center of the room to discuss the take over of the central command center. The plan seemed pretty straight foward, just a typical attack from all angles alone then together strategy. With all the different corridors though, this meant sperating the 501st into three groups.

"We could put Fives in command of the best troops in the legion. I'll take Appo and you can take Rex. It would be solid group split," you suggested, hating the fact that ultimately, for victory you needed to be separated from Fives for a braid moment.

"I agree," Anakin nodded, "Let's get to it. I'll let Fives know."

Putting the mission at hand in front of your attachment, you led your men towards the east corridor and began the task at hand.

"Oh maker," you mumbled as you reached central commend. Thousands of driods surrounded the Sepertist general.

"Where is everyone else?!" Appo yelled through his comlink, startling you.

As if it was on que, Anakin's and Fives' groups entered the hangar, pushing through the droids like knives through warm butter.

Appo led the men into the heat of battle as you fought your way towards Fives.

"Has any one ever told you that you're the most fantastic ARC this army's ever seen?" You smiled, deflecting blasts away from Fives.

"Well," he dodged a blast and shot down a droid, "this gorgeous Jedi tells me that all the time."

An explosion stopped you before you could respond. "I'm gonna go help them," you groaned, rushing away from Fives' side. On your way to aid the struggling men, you noticed Tup standing in the middle of the battle field, frozen. "C'mon Tup!" You yelled as you ran past him.

Fives turned his head to your direction to make sure you made it to the other side safely when he saw the unthinkable. "Tup!" he screamed as he watched his brother shoot down General Tiplar, then point his blaster towards you. "Tup, stop" he screamed louder, lunging towards him as he managed to get one blast right into your shoulder.

You muttered an explicit then turned around, seeing Fives laying on top of Tup and not too far away, Tiplar's body.

"What the kriff?!" you spit through your teeth with venom, wincing at the pain in your shoulder.

Before you could get an explanation on what happened, Anakin commanded retreat and everyone fell back into that command room you gained control of previously.

After settling Tup with Kix and Rex, Fives rushed to your side and knelt down next to the step you were sitting on, "Are you okay?"

"You were in charge of him, Fives!" you whined moving your body slowly away from his.