Me, You and ~ Jesse

A/N: This one is sorter than normal  but I still hope you enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kix! Get over here. I think the General is sick," Jesse motioned over to Kix. 

It figured. You were only five minutes into your new mission and you were curled up on the ground, vomiting your guts out. Kix kneeled at your side and put his hand at your forehead. 

"Hm, you don't seem warm. Are you feeling alright?" Kix asked, very concerned. 

"I feel fine, don't worry about it," you smiled, getting up slowly. Something was wrong though. For the past week, all you've felt was queasy. Every morning you pried yourself from Jesse's arms and ran to a trash can before you could puke all over him. You didn't think much of it, according to Jesse, there is a bug going around. 

When you got up, you pretended like nothing happened and continued marching on with the men. Once the mission was complete, Kix insisted you went to the med bay to make sure you were alright. You refused but as he always says, "As medic as the group, when it come to your health, I outrank you."

It's not that you didn't want treatment, you just feared the outcome. 

(........)

Days later, the medics still didn't see anything wrong with you. All they did was just monitor you anyway. No tests or anything. You began to feel annoyed, but Jesse was there to calm you down. 

He stayed by your side the whole time, worried the medics were missing something. 

"Jesse," Kix said as he entered the room, "I need to speak with the General for a moment, privately."

Jesse nodded with confusion, and left the room, very concerned with Kix's tone. 

One Jesse was gone, Kix sat on the side of your bed and sighed, "Well General, I decided to run tests. I was really concerned about you. General, I don't know how you're going to react to this."

"Kix? What is it?"

"You're pregnant."

His words made your body shake, "Wha-How?" you asked, grabbing his arm, "Kix, I don't know if this is possible. I-".

"I ran the test many times to make sure. Look, I don't need to know how, nor is it my business, but I wanted to make sure no one knew, " he explained, "I'm sorry General."

"No, thank you Kix. I appreciate your confidentiality," you smiled as he walked out. 

"Good luck General."

Once Kix left the room, Jesse ran in, "Are you alright?"

All you could do was smile, making Jesse even more confused than earlier. 

"What?" he asked. Gosh he looked cute when he was confused, "(Y/N) what is it?"

"Jesse," you patted the bed next to you, "sit down, relax." He did as you said and held your hand. 

"Please tell me," he begged, his eyes beginning to look hurt. 

You grabbed both his hands in yours and hushed your tone, "Jesse, I'm pregnant."

He gasped and let go of your hands, "I'm going to be a dad?!" 

You smiled and nodded your head, his excitement welling tears in your eyes. He pulled you off the bed and into his arms, spinning you around before sitting you down on the bed and pulling up your shirt, kissing your stomach. But the excitement faded after not too long. 

"(Y/N)?" he asked, looking up at you, "what about the Republic, the Jedi Council? What will they do to us?"

"Shhh, Shhhh," you tried to calm him down, "We'll figure that out when we get there. It's just me and you right now, just me, you, and our baby," you smiled. 

He stood up and hugged you as tight as he could, listening to you words, enjoying the most amazing moment of his life. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hope you all liked it :) Feel free to leave requests!