That happened for the rest of the year, but it didn't end, not after I did a test to show Mom I did well. Of course I passed the test.

4TH YEAR (Izuku now 14)

Nao Nao isn't busy for the year so she agreed to train me. She trained me how she trained the injured people that was brought in the Butterfly Mansion. Which is brutal. How sad. How painful. But no mater how hard it is, I was determined since I really wanted to go to UA. Everyday she stretched my body, making my reaction react quicker and she made me play tag with her. You already know how fast she is. But in the near end of the year, I finally caught up to her. In the end, the bet we made, where I won, I got to rest for a bit.

5TH YEAR (Izuku now 15)

The last year. Next year is the entrance exam of UA. The year where I remembered that I still have to slice that boulder. The year that I have to break that 'thing' by blowing into it. My God, everything must be worth something. Everything I have worked for up to this year must worth something.

I said to myself that every week, I must try and slice that boulder or shatter that 'thing', whatever comes first, just to destroy it. 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh, why can't either of those two break, I'm so tired. I do still have 7 months before the entrance exam. A little rest-break won't hurt right? Right? Eh, whatever.

I went on an afternoon run one day after my rest-break since I don't like not following my words. Mom said if I'm going to run in the afternoon, at least bring my blade

 Mom said if I'm going to run in the afternoon, at least bring my blade

(Just found it on google, not mine)

The sun was still up a bit so I rested on a tree branch [Obanai-kun always climb trees, I guess it's because of him why I liked it too]. I woke up to see the sun had already set. Of course I panicked since I haven't seen any demons before but from Nao Nao's description, demons do not look like humans. And if defeating them, you must behead them. I just wish I don't meet any of the moon demons, since they are harder to defeat. I was walking home now, but it wasn't that dark thanks to the street lights.

I then arrived the forest part, to where I hear rustling. I panicked but quickly calmed down "My, my, why is there a tasty boy doing out late at night~" I tensed up on how they said it "W-who are you?" I frantically looked for the demon until a thump was heard behind me. I slowly turned around and saw nothing. Then the demon grabbed my throat and started choking me. "*cough* s-s-stop" my voice is getting weaker. Wait... my training! I forced myself to pull the demon downwards with force. I threw them away and they landed on the pavement. I breathed slowly to avoid coughing again but I still coughed. The demon came at me, that's when I took out my blade. The demon was a little of guard but I used that chance to slash his head off "Water Breathing: First Form: Water Surface Slash!" the demon was beheaded and started to ash away. I quickly ran home, to be welcomed with tight hugs. "C-can't b-breathe" They let go, that's when I felt Mom's murderous aura. "Izuku, I thought I told you to come back early to avoid demons?!" I gulped and managed to say some words "S-s-sorry Mom, I fell asleep on a tree then a demon came at me but I killed it" I was again enveloped in a hug "I was so worried about you Izuku" I worried Mom that much "I'm sorry Mom, I won't do it again". After that she grounde me for 2 weeks, made me clean the dishes and she took my books. Man I love my books, specially my series of Sci-Fi books, guess this is how it feels to be grounded huh?

Time Skipee 1 month after getting grounded

It's been a month after getting grounded, finally got my books back. I really missed them. I decide to take a rest-break for the next 2 months. Also I finally destroyed that boulder and that 'thing' (still don't remember what it is). I had just finished eating dinner with my family when my Mom's crow came with a message "Caw! Shinobu-san is needed at Kagaya-sama's mansion immediately! Possibility of member of 12 kizuki demons is there! Caw" Oh no, isn't those demons stronger and harder to beat? "Izuku, I'll be going now, I'll be taking your sister with me to help guide the Kakushi. Behave yourself, I promise I'll be back" and with that she left, Nao Nao followed not long after. I hope they do come back since I have little memory where Aunti Kanae died because of a uppermoon demon which are more powerful than lower moons. I call Aoi-san to sleep with me [not in same bed] in my room since she's close as a cousin to me and I was scared sleeping alone knowing Mom is defeating demons by now. Aoi-san prepared her bed on the floor and we slept. Mom, even if you can't hear me, please come back alive with the others.

(A/N)

And that's a rap for today, this is my first longer ones. I made this chapter in between 2 subjects and 1 break. Good thing I was not caught, phew. Hope you guys enjoyed!! SEE YAH!!!