prank

hey! i'm backkk<3
this imagine was requested by LaylahSchlosz!
~~
"hey guys," i whispered to my phone, which was recording.

"so, i've been seeing this..'prank' on here, where the girlfriend sprays, like, men's cologne in their car, and records their boyfriends reaction. so, that's what i'm doing today!"

i reached down into my bag, taking out one of my brother's colognes that i stole from him earlier today. hopefully he wouldn't mind.

i sprayed the cologne in my car, the scent quite strong and easy to sniff out.

i put the bottle back into my bag and turned back to the camera.

"okay, so i'm ready. we are supposed to go on a date, but he's still getting ready apparently."

i was sitting in my car in his driveway, waiting as patiently as possible.

"guys, to be honest, i'm scared of how he's gonna react. he's very protective. oh, here he comes!" i whispered, even though he definitely couldn't hear me. i hid my phone as best i could, while making sure the camera was still recording and could see what was going on.

grayson joined me in my car, plopping down in the passenger seat.

"hey baby," he mumbled, leaning forward for a kiss. but he stopped in his tracks, taking in a deep breath.

"what is that smell?"

i sniffed the air, acting confused and slightly suspicious. i shrugged, looking anywhere but his curious eyes.

"y/n, what is that smell?" he asked again, this time it was more serious.

"is that..cologne?" he paused to sniff again, glaring at me.

he looked around, as if he would find the source of the smell, but he stopped his movements when his eyes landed on my not-so-hidden phone.

"why're you recording this? i'm serious y/n."

i let out the laughter i'd been holding in the whole time, making grayson only more angry.

"it was a prank, babe! haha, gotcha!" i picked up my phone, angling it toward the both of us as i leaned into grayson across the middle console.

i stopped the camera, putting my phone down and pulling out the cologne.

"it's my brother's," i explained to him.

he sighed, rubbing his head with his thumb and index finger.

"babe, c'monnn! it was funny!" i lean closer to him, gently gripping his chin in my hand.

"are you mad at me?"

"baby, i could never be mad at you. but, what you did just now...not cool."

we both laughed, but my laughter was cut short when his lips landed softly on mine.

"i love you baby, please don't ever put me through such confusion ever again."

i giggled again, nodding.

"never."

published oct 13 2020
i hope you liked this laylah<3 thank you for the request!

i'm back u guys<3 i hope to be more active now, however school is still a thing, so idk how often i'll update. i love you all so so much