Chapter 2 Found You

Start from the beginning

Harry looked at the 3rd letter in which his name was mentioned. He quickly opened the letter which read:

Dear Harry,

Hope you, Ginny and the kids are fine.
I'm extremely delighted and pleased to tell you that we have finally found your Goddaughter Miss Sierra Katherine Diggory. I hope you're happy to hear this. And there is no need to worry as she is completely fine and infact doing great in her life. I can't inform you everything in the letter so hence I have sent Mr. Longbottom who will explain you everything in detail.
Say my Hello to Ginny and tell the kids I'll be waiting for them at school.

Professor McGonagall

Harry couldn't believe his eyes. He waited 11 long years to read this. He couldn't move his eyes away from the letter. He felt extremely extremely happy. He couldn't think anything at the moment. After few seconds he lifted his head up from the letter and called Ginny " Oh my god Ginny...co- come here see this" Ginny ran towards him and took the letter from his hand before she could start reading Harry began

"They finally found her Ginny my- my goddaughter. They've found her. An- and she is fine" Tears began to appear in his eyes Ginny didn't bothered to look at the letter and hugged Harry tightly. "Oh Merlin!!! Harry I'm so happy" she pulled away and rushed with her questions "So she's ok right? Where is she? Who are the people she is staying with? Are they good people?......Harry?"

Harry smiled a little and put his hands on her shoulders "yeah McGonagall said she's perfectly fine and also that she is doing great in her life but that doesn't stop my worries I just want her in front of my eyes as fast as possible but she didn't told me anything else then just this. Neville will be coming and he'll tell us about everything. I'm just loosing my patience now I just need to see her" tears started rolling down from his eyes which showed how much he misses her and was like his own daughter.

Ginny gave Harry a side hug " We'll get to see her soon Harry. You've waited so long, now just a little more time then she'll be with us, under our protection, don't worry" said Ginny in a shaky voice. Sierra's mother was her best friend and she missed her so much. Ginny always wanted a daughter so when Ginny came to know that Kristina gave birth to a girl she couldn't be more happy.

Kristina always said to her that my daughter is like your daughter. And that's when Ginny decided to protect her and love her like her own daughter. She always wanted her back and now finally the time was right.

After an hour which felt like years to Harry, finally there was a knock on the door. Harry quickly got up from his seat and Ginny came downstairs hurriedly. "It might be Neville I guess" said Harry as he quickly walked towards the door and opened it. Neville was standing with a bouquet of flowers in his hand and was carrying a backpack. He looked good and was wearing a smile. Harry and Neville gave each other a hug "This is for you Harry. I know you're really happy right now" Neville said by giving him the flower bouquet, he walked in and then greeted Ginny. "Thankyou Neville for this and for coming here" said Harry.

As he was about to ask him to sit and tell them everything James and Albus both came down rushing and throwing their arms around Neville. "Uncle Neville" said Albus happily.

"Hello Professor" said James as he was already a Hogwarts student so he started calling him professor.

"Oh hello kids I see you've both grown big huh? Well Albus now you should also get into a habit of calling me Professor. I'm soon going to be one of your teacher" said Neville excitedly to the boys. Ginny giggled and Harry smiled.

"Um.. James, Albus you both should go outside and play come on" said Ginny, clearly they didn't wanted the kids to hear them. Both of the boys nodded and went outside the house.