2://Alex

(𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡'𝚜 𝚎𝚢𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚌 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎)

(𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚑, 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡.)

I strain to gain consciousness, but I feel as if The water around me is sucking out my last heart beat.

Then, out of the darkness, I see a light. A light that breaks through the ocean, a light that brings hope. I strain to stay awake as something grabs my waste. Something Strong and sturdy, and it kinda feels like...a arm?
All of a sudden The numbness turns into a cold, icy chill of movement. The pressure has Fled. Then, air. My lungs burn, as I feel myself go into shock. I feel wind burn my face as the arm drifts me forwards.

I try to open my eyes but fail, they seem to be glued shut. I can't move anything. My body feels numb. Then, I feel soft sand beneath me. My hearing slowing wakes up as I fear faint sobs.

"Please, please be alive. Faith! Can you hear me?"

His voice sounds... familiar.

"Don't do this to me!" He pleads.

I want to say something, anything, but my body feels paralyzed.

A mouth full of water explodes from me, my chest burning, me breathing in air heavily.
My eyes snap open as black splotches plays with my vision.

And then I see him.

Water dripping into his face from his black hair, and green sparkling eyes that will never be forgotten.

"Alex?" I whisper, as memories come flooding in my brain, so, so many memories...
"Faith!"

He pulls me in a bare hug, while saying
"Your alive!" He lets me go and I sit up, still trying to process this.The itch is now gone, for now I know. Seeing Alexes Face has brought back all the memories that I had blocked from my brain, that I had been avoiding this whole time...

"This...this isn't real, is it?"
I say. Me and Alex sit in the sand, both dripping wet, looking at eachother.
"It depends how you look at it." He says.
"But yes, this isn't real. It's all in your mind. Faith, I've come to rescue you. From this prison you've put yourself in. You've been here for months, and we've finally found the technology so I can free you. No one deserves this."

I look down.
"But I do, Alex. I deserve all of this. Because of what I'd did..." "

You've punished yourself long enough faith. We need you in the real world. I can't live without you. I miss you. We all miss you."

Memories come flashing in my head again.
The Battle. I had a huge part in it. And I failed. The memories of building technology so that we can fight in our minds, not in the real world. Mental strength. That's what I lacked.
Alex sat there, letting me take it all in.
I remember going into the battle, it was held in a place we created with our imaginations. There were 2 sides, the ones who wanted to make it Legal to have Mental prisons, to make towns here, to start a new world in our heads. No more working, Taxes, you can just do whatever you want. But the cost, you can never go back to the real world. Family's would be separated, and in the real world it would look like a ton of lifeless body's lying around.

Then, the ones fighting for Freedom. If Freedom didn't win, the Government would release a Chemical all throughout the world that would trap you inside of your mind, like a dream.

They didn't understand that it would be full of chaos, if everyone lived in a dream, they could do whatever they wanted...no rules, no peace, ever again. Killing, stealing, all kinds of stuff.

In the battle, I couldn't handle it. I was weak. I had no mental strength. I was full of Pride, and thought I could fight off 5 guys at once. I wanted to prove to everyone how powerful I was.

And I was the reason that My Sister died. All because of me, she died. She died saving my life. I had tried to fight off 5 guys at once, but they were just to strong. They had so much power that I lacked.

Then, when one had a hold of me, the other was about to blast fire at my soul so I would surely die. But my younger sister, Daisy, jumped in front of me and shot water at the fire. But it wasn't enough. I was trapped, and had to watch my own sister burn to flames while trying to save my life.

Tears started to pour down my face.
Now I know. Know I know why I had locked myself up here, why I had erased my memory.

"Faith." Whispered Alex.
He pulled me in another hug, while I just sat there and cried.
"It's okay." He said in a soothing voice.
"It's over. We won, Faith. We won. We have our freedom. Please, come out of this. Come out of this island you in prisoned yourself in.
You've already punished yourself enough. You've been blocked out, unconscious for
months."

He looked straight into my eyes.
"Faith, will you let me take you back home?"