*SMUT* Baking~ (John & Paul x Reader)

*Dont read If you don't want too.*

I come home from Y/J (your job) to the boys lying on the sofa throwing paper at each other. "you two ok? you look bored" I laugh and put my bag down. They look up to me and smile. I get two voices of "finally!" I laugh and bonk them on the head with a newspaper "oi! I tried to get home quickly. my boss wanted me to say a couple more hours. I'm sorry" I smile and kiss their heads "but I can make it up to you byyyyyy baking? I don't know. but let me get changed first cause I need more comfortable clothes on. You two better not start a fight or something when we do it" John looks at me with a cheeky grin and says "I meannn y/n you could just go with something more... whats the word?.... Uhmm free if you catch my drift?" he smirks and comes up behind me to hug me while paul is just watching like 👀👀.  "Hmm I mean I couldddd you I couldn't at the same time" I laugh and he moves his hands up "we have baking to do... it's Ringz birthday coming up soon soo we need to bake a cake for him" I get out of his grasp and kiss him "I'm sorry maybe later yeah?" I smile and he nods like a lil puppy "sorry you didn't get a show Paulie" I giggle and go and get changed into one of their shirts and boxers. I come back downstairs "let's get bakinggg!" I drag them into the kitchen

"Come on boys start moving! Ooh can you get me out a bowl please Paulie?" I smile at him and thank him when he does. "So have you two gotten Ringz anything for his birthday lads? Hmm or do I have to get something..... again." Paul smiles "no no j sorted it out." "Oh that's good then." I smile. I put on an apron that says 'kiss the cook' "aww look at the lil apron y/n has onnn" Paul says "I wish it said fuck the cook." John says aloud. I turn to him "the fuck?" "Hmm? Did I say that?" "Yup you did" "well did I stutter?" "No... you didn't but leave it till later." I kiss him again and turn back to the baking  "but I don't want to waitttt" he whines "but you'll have toooooo". He comes up behind me "welllll what if I do this hmm? Would it get you to shag me and maybe even Paul? Cause I mean even though your mine Ill be glad to share you.. Hmm?" He stands right babied me and pull the boxers that I'm wearing down and touches my cilt slightly. I whimper "please... I'm trying to bake..." he does it a little harder and I moan out loud "hmm.. no" he smirks, "see Paul this how you get her to fucking moan. Isn't it princess?" He says and I nod. I could see his bulge just there and I smirk "it's seems like little Paul like the show" I smirk but John slaps my ass "no speaking! Unless spoken to. Yes?" He growls at me and I do a little "yes" "yes what?" "Yes daddy." He smirks and kisses my cheek "good girl. Now Paul. Your turn. Do something with her. Anything." He shrugs and moves away from me so he can let Paul go behind me "anything?" John nods at him "mhm that's what I said"

John moves so he can watch what he does and most of all watches my face "turn her around. I want to see my princesses face as she gets pleasures by another man" he smirks and gets out a fag. "Wait? Anything? You didn't even ask me" I whine at him "I don't need to ask you. I own you so that means I can do whatever." He lights his fag and takes a drag and unbuckles his belt and lets his trousers fall to the ground. Paul is hesitant but still touches me slightly and I moan "more please.." he whispers to me getting more confident "more? What do you mean by more, love? Hmm?" "Just touch me please" I move backwards into him and he pushes me into the side and starts rubbing me faster "like this hmm?" I moan loudly and I could hear johns groans though muffled slightly by the fag in his mouth.

(Maybe to be continued??)