.for the night.

"that movie was sum else" montoya dusted off the popcorn crumbs and residue off her lap "it was interesting" vinnie got up stretching out his limps "what you finna do when you go back to your room?" montoya asked, he shrugged. "i don't know, make some tiktoks. you?" she shrugged as well "i was gonna go to sleep, i'm kinda tired" she exited and theater and started making her way back to the rooms, vinnie trailed behind her and followed her to her room "good night" montoya walked in her room and flipped him off "good night"

vinnie scoffed before walking in his room as well. he decided that he was gonna get some rest as well and the maybe record tiktoks tomorrow, he wanted to spend as much time with the group as possible and didn't wanna spend it on his phone so much. he set the led lights to red, the color helped him sleep. he pulled off his hoodie, tossing it in the chair that in the corner of the room before sliding in the king sized bed. the covers felt like he was being wrapped in the thickest and warmest marshmallow there was. he was ready to fall asleep right then and there, that is until he heard a sudden knock at the door.

his hooded eyes snapped open and he let out a low grumble before sitting up "who is it?!" he called out "it's me" the voice belonged to, you guessed it, montoya. her voice was more on softer side, indicating that there was something wrong. vinnie left his bed and opened the door with confusion written all over his face. "what's up?" her eyes began searching everything else but him "can i sleep with you?" he rose a brow at the question. he didn't mind at all but why did she want to all of a sudden? and why did she look... timid? "why? what's wrong?" he pressed. "you promise not to laugh?" her eyes finally met his. he held out his pink to which she hooked with her own "promise" montoya sighed before shifting her eyes to the wall "the movie kinda scared me" she admitted.

the movie wasn't the least bit scary to vinnie but he understood why it would affect her in a way. he stepped to the side, letting her in and closed the door right behind her "you can take the right side" he said as he climbed back in bed, settling himself back where he was. montoya got in and laid next to him, facing him. "thank you" her minty breath filled his nose. "of course" the two laid there in silence shifting their gazes all over the room and occasionally looking at each other. it was like a game of some sort, when one would look at the other, the other would look away. it was an awkward silent game they both took part of.

a curl fell in front of montoya's face, this caught vinnie's attention and he gently moved it out of the way. her eyes landed on his as a small smile appeared on her lips. his calloused hand moved down to her cheek, chills was sent down her spine due to the coldness of his hand. they continue to stare at one another, deep into each other's souls as if they were each searching for something. montoya didn't notice but she was gradually closer to him. her eyes fell on his lips and soon after her lips followed as well. vinnie was shocked as he felt her warm lips on his own.

in that moment he was in a state of euphoria. the moment felt unreal, he felt like he was dreaming, waiting to be woken up by sebastien hitting him with pillows. the pillowed blows never came however, instead montoya's lips and his were moving slowly in sync. it wasn't rushed, it wasn't hot and heavy. it was slow and passionate. the kiss went on for what seemed like hours even it was prolonged for some minutes. he didn't care, he just didn't want them to stop. not now, not anytime soon. unfortunately they weren't extraordinary human being and needed to separate for air. montoya was the one to pull away, her eyes found his again and a small smile was evident on her face.

"good night vincent" her smile formed into a smirk as she rolled on  her side, facing away from him. vinnie stared into her back, processing everything that just went down. was he being punked? was this a prank? the blonde male got lost in his thoughts as replays of the kiss they shared filled him conscious. her lips, her hand and her body heat. he wanted to experience that again. unfortunately for him, it didn't take long for montoya to fall asleep.