Hanging Out With Leslie

Y/N's POV:

     "My house later?" Leslie asked over the phone and I laughed softly. "Sure." I said. "See you, in 15-20, love." I heard Leslie say and I laughed softly. "See ya." I said and ran downstairs, squealing in happiness. "Somebody's happy." Nicolette said and I rolled my eyes playfully. "Yep! After yesterday, me and Leslie have been talking for hours and it's amazing!" I said and she chuckled softly. "See? Now you found a guy who actually likes you." She said and I rolled my eyes. "Not time to focus on that!" I said and she laughed. "Ok, ok." She said. I heard a knock on the door and squealed.

Leslie's POV:

Y/N opened the door and hugged me and I kissed her. "Hey, babe." I said and she laughed softly. "Nicolette!" Y/N said and Nicolette walked up. "Hey, Leslie." She said and I hugged her. "Hey, ok well, I am taking you on a real date tonight." I said and Y/N laughed softly. "You don't have to do that." She said. "But, I want to." I said and took her hand and we left. I drove home and opened a bottle of champagne. "Want some, my love?" I asked and Y/N nodded and I poured a glass from me and her. I sat on the couch and handed her the glass and kissed her. "Cheers." I said and she laughed softly. "Cheers." She said and took a sip of her drink and I turned on Netflix and turned on a movie. After a while, I saw Y/N's drink empty and she was sleeping on my shoulder and I smiled softly.