"I found it!" Tony comes out the bathroom with his phone in his hand. "It was on the counter," he said with a smile. I roll my eyes and handed his jacket to him. "I wonder why your jacket was in my mom's room..." Tony looks at me with eyes wide and laughs. He hands me his phone which was on Netflix. "We were just watching a movie, nothing more." I squint my eyes at him while he did the same back to me.

Tony heads downstairs and says goodbye to me and my mom. I'm glad my mom has found someone so kind, she's happy again. Just from looking from the stairs, I could still see her smiling.

I head towards my room and close the door. My room is clean as ever without a thing out of place. I slump on my bed and sighed.

Tomorrow's Monday.
***

Ok, so my plan was to avoid and not talk to the following people:
Rider
Taylor
Aaron
And quite possibly Nathan.

It's so sad to think that they were my only friends. Well, now's a great time to make new friends. Everyone walks quickly into the school and goes where they need to go. My locker was surrounded people I didn't recognize. I said 'excuse me' to the people by my locker but they wouldn't move a bit. Stupid locker neighbors and their friends.

I didn't even want to start my day off with an argument so I just headed to my first class. Not a lot of people were inside the classroom surprisingly, not even the teacher. Taylor's in your class, Taylor's in your class. She's staring at me. Just from the corner of my eye, I could see her staring at me. My usual seat is right by hers but decided to sit all the way in the back. She had a pained look when I passed right by her without saying a word.

I bit my lip so I wouldn't say anything and try to start a conversation with her like we were 'best friends' again. Not after what happened. It felt so weird sitting alone there, everyone usually sat in the front. The classroom started to get full of students and the teacher was telling us to be quiet. I started taking out last weeks homework until someone blocked my view of the board in the front of the classroom.

Nathan stands in front of me with his arms crossed. "H-hi...." Was the only thing I managed to say. He slumps down on the seat next to mine and stares at me. I felt a cold sweat come rolling down my face as I quickly wiped it away. Well it's not like he did anything to you so it's okay if I just....
"S-so how's your day been going?"

Nathan eyes squint at me when I said that but he just sighs and looks at the ceiling. "It's been going okay I guess, can I copy your homework?"
Wow. That's all he wanted, my homework. Nathan snatches the homework off my desk and starts copying from it. My mouth drops open but all I see is a small smirk forming on his face. I didn't want to say anything at all because he's probably going to be the only friend I'll have for now.

As we work throughout the day, I keep on catching Taylor looking back at me. Sometimes I just want to forget the whole thing happened and just tell her everything that had happened so far, but I just can't. I can still picture her with Aaron.... But why am I getting so mad over this? It's not like I was dating Aaron or something. Do I just want her to say sorry to me first just so I could feel better?

No, it won't make me feel better at all. I want to be her friend again, I really do, I'm just so nervous. What if we don't talk like the way we used to? Taylor was the only good friend I had, and I lost her because of a stupid crush I had. She has never done anything bad to me before, she was always there for me with a smile on her face so maybe.....maybe I could become her friend again.

It was already the end of the day and I didn't see Rider at all today. Well, I did see him when he was walking with Nathan, but he never made any eye contact with me. So I guess he really was mad at me and was on his mother's side then.

I quickly walked to my locker so I could catch up to Taylor. I see her standing by a classroom talking to a teacher. Ok, I'll just wait for her to finish so I could go talk to her. The hallways were getting really crowded, mainly because there was supposed to be a big game today against our rival school. Cheerleaders were already in their uniforms and the boys had their basketball uniforms on already. As I got closer to Taylor, people started to barge in more making me not able to see her anymore.

Taylor smiles and waves at the teacher, ready to walk away. "Taylor!" Before she could turn around and see me call her name, someone grabbed my arm really hard and pulled me aside harshly. Taylor looks around the hallways with a confused look on her face and walks away. Damn it!!
I turn around and see Rider holding my arm. I shove him away and just stare at him. "Uh....Hi."

"Hi." I responded back quickly. My foot was tapping crazily waiting for him to say whatever he was going to say so I could at least catch up to Taylor. "Hey, um...I'm s-sorry for what happened at Blake's party. Renee was arguing with my mom and she finally agreed to let you come back to work at our house again. So if you want--"
"I don't want to work for you anymore." Rider looks at me with a shocked face, including myself after realizing what I just said. What the hell?? You made really good money working there! And I did, but something inside of me was telling me I shouldn't work back there again.

"W-what?" He stammered. "What do you mean you don't want to work there anymore? Blake really misses you, he actually cried for you to come back. And you're just going to decline this?" "Rider I-I'm sorry I can't--I can't talk right now." I ran away from Rider and I could hear him calling my name. People were starting to clear the hallways allowing me to run through the hallway to see Taylor.

I want to be her friend again, I really do. I looked around outside--and she was nowhere to be seen. She would usually wait for me by a tree we would always meet up at, but she wasn't there. I was so sure she would wait for me there, but she didn't. This would be a really good time for a phone. I start heading towards the tree and fall down.

Blake really misses you. He actually cried for you to come back.....
Blake.
He was really the cutest kid in the world. So nice and kind, he was always there. And now? I'm just gonna leave him there, asking and begging where I am. Just perfect. A old man pops into my head which makes me tear up. Sebastian!! Such a cute old man, I really hope nothing happened to him. And if something did happened to him, I don't deserve to work there anymore.

I hear someone sit next to me, and when I turn around, I jumped. Tony was sitting right next to me with glasses on. "T-Tony?? W-what are you doing here?!" Tony stands up and wipes his pants. "I was actually substituting for a sophomore class here at your school." I look at him in confusion, mom you made the right choice by picking a hot teacher. "Amelia, can I ask you a question?"

I clear my throat and stand straight, "Er---Um...yes what is it?" Tony reaches for his bag and takes out a small card. "I heard what happened at your old job, and I have a good friend of mine that's in need for some workers. And I think this job is right for you." I grab the card from his hand and look at the name, Fallen Creek. Why does this sound so familiar? I look up at Tony, "W-wow, I don't know what to say. Thank you Tony."

He smiles which almost made me hug him because my hands almost touched him. "Did you um.." He started, "...wanted to hug me?" My face felt a little warm but I looked away, "N--Ye--maybe." I struggled to say. Tony laughs and gave me a hug and I started to blush so much. He lets go of me and smiles, "Tell your mom I said hi, okay?" I nod my head and wave at him as he leaves.

The card he gave me is still in my hand, and I looked at it. Fallen Creek, Fallen Creek, Fallen Creek....... A new job, a new job I could work at. I think....I think I'll try to start over.

________________________

I seriously love writing about Tony, he's my favorite character so far x))

Thanks for continuing reading!! 💕💕