Secretary Y/LN (Madison Beer)

Start from the beginning

The two stared at each other before Madison cleared her throat.

Madison: Okay let's go.

Madison got up from her chair with her laptop and phone making a hand gesture telling Y/n to follow her. Madison walked quickly so Y/n had to speed up a bit. They got into the private elevator that is only for the boss. Madison walked in first followed by Y/n. Y/n kept his distance from Madison so she doesn't feel uncomfortable. Madison pressed the button to the designated floor for the meeting.

Madison: By the way Y/n, you look handsome today.
Y/n: Oh...thank you Madison you look beautiful.
(1st outfit is Madison's and 2nd outfit is Y/n's)

Both of them looked at each other blushing

Both of them looked at each other blushing. Both of them walking closer to each other, but was interrupted when the elevator doors opened. Madison walked out immediately while Y/n stood frozen a bit before walking after Madison. They arrived to the meeting room. Y/n opened the door for Madison. The room was filled with women and men talking amongst themselves.

Madison: Good morning everyone. It's good to see everyone. Let us begin our meeting.

Madison took a seat at the head chair opening her laptop beginning the meeting. Y/n had his iPad open writing down important notes.

Time Skip

It was nearing the end of the meeting and Y/n started to fall asleep. He's been taking as many notes as possible but throughout the meeting his eyes were droopy cause he didn't have much sleep and had no coffee.

Everyone left the meeting room except for Y/n who at that point was completely out. Madison looked up from her computer looking at Y/n. She smiled taking a picture of the sleeping Y/n who looked cute. Madison got up walking over to Y/n. She poked his cheek causing him to slightly open his eyes. Y/n eyes widen when he saw the beauty in front of him. Madison stepped away with a smile.

Madison: Your up good.
Y/n: How long was I asleep?
Madison: A few minutes come on let's go.
Y/n: So did it go well?
Madison: Better than expected but there a few problems I need to fix.

Y/n nodded getting up following Madison and they continued their work day.

Time Skip

It was now 11:00pm and Y/n and Madison were the only ones on the floor. Everyone leaves work around 9:30pm while Madison leaves much later and Y/n stays until Madison is ready to leave. Madison always tells him to leave but he insists that he should stay to make sure Madison doesn't over work and gets home safe.

Y/n was watching some YouTube videos when he heard laughing. He knew it was coming from Madison's office. He decided to ignore it but he heard Madison calling his name. He got up and walked into Madison's office knocking on the door.

He entered the room and saw Madison laying on the couch.

Y/n: Madison are you alright? You were calling me?
Madison: Ahh...yes Y/n come lay with me.
Y/n: But don't you think that's a little inappropriate.
Madison: I don't care Y/n I'm your boss you have to listen to me. Now come lay with me I wanna talk.

Y/n walked over lying down on the couch right beside Madison. Madison laid her head on Y/n's shoulder.

Madison: You know Y/n, your a really good secretary. You keep everything organized, your smart, your funny, your sweet, your a gentleman, and your hot.

Y/n was shocked by Madison's words. Why was she saying this now? Perhaps since it's late at night and Madison's tired that she is speaking like this.

Y/n: Umm...thank you.
Madison: Gosh Y/n your so adorable. That's why I like you.
Y/n: Madison don't you think this is unprofessional?
Madison: Aww Y/n stop being such a goody goody. I don't care if it's unprofessional to have feelings for your secretary but I don't care it's my company and I make the rules.

Madison sat up a bit looking down at Y/n. The two looked at each other leaning in.

Y/n: May I kiss you?

Madison laughed connecting her lips to Y/n's lips. The kiss went from a short kiss to a heated kiss in seconds. Madison straddled Y/n wrapping her arms around his neck. They soon pulled away when breathing became a problem.

Madison: I like you Secretary Y/Ln.

THE END
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Vote and Comment!
Today starts my Thanksgiving break so obviously updates hopefully. But unfortunately I still have school work to do over the break. Hope you guys have a safe thanksgiving break.

Next Imagine is ZENDAYA