ONE TWO THREE, NOW YOU'RE FREE

Comincia dall'inizio

"Do you really want this?" Harry's asked carefully; afraid of Niall realising that he is doing a wrong thing and running away; leaving a brokenhearted  Harry behind.

"Harry, please, just fuck me like I am oxygen and you are desperate to breath." Niall whined underneath the lean boy; his palms finding his way on to Harry's bulge and slowly massaging it; Harry moaned as his eyes darkened even more.

With fast movement both boys got rid of only piece of clothing that was stopping them from seeing each other naked; but when they were naked; they didn't have time to appreciate each other's bodies; they were so desperate for each other that Harry grabbed his and Niall's cocks with one hand and pressed them together, letting his fingers move them against each other.

"Hazza; so damn good." Niall panted; his head thrown back; his lips parted and a bit of saliva dripping from the corner of his mouth as his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

"Your so big, Ni. I just want to taste you." Harry said with a shaky voice as he let go of his and Niall's cock's and moved backwards; he bent down and without warning Niall; he put all of him in his mouth; starting to bob his head fast. He let his fingers get soaked in saliva that was dripping from his own mouth while he sucked Niall's cock; his hand making twisting motions to the base of Niall's dick; when Harry's fingers were quite wet; he entered one of his fingers into Niall's rectum; moving the finger around slowly; almost to slowly.

"Do-Don't tease me. Just get with it already." Niall moaned under Harry's mercy or lack of it; he was teasing Niall and altho the blond was irritated; he loved every pleasantly, painful second.

"Oh, I am just getting started, baby." Harry licked his lips and let his lips rest at the top of Niall's dick; he slowly took in the head and at the same time he pushed his finger into Niall's rectum in a more forceful way then before.

Niall screamed out in pleasure; his hands trying to grip somewhere; anywhere. His toes curled up and his legs almost trapped the curly haired lad; but Harry managed to spread Niall's legs with his shoulder and other free hand.

"Will I have to tie you down, now?" Harry looked up at Niall; his eyes filled with lust and eagerness; his finger still twisting and twirling inside of Niall; while he spoke with him.

Niall had to think about it for a minute; but he shook his head no, altho there was a small part of him that wanted Harry to tie him up and fuck his brains out over and over again.

Harry lowered his head back down and spat on his hand; and with that he added another finger into Niall's rectum; while his lips attached themselves to Niall's balls and sucked at the sensitive skin while his fingers scissored the blond lad; waves of pleasure washing over him.

Harry added a third finger and it made Niall whine in pleasure; his dick twitching and pre-cum leaking from the tip. He was so high on Harry and he was ready to come down; but Harry wasn't ready for this night to end.

"Hold on a bit longer." Harry said slowly and took out his fingers; Niall's body instantly missing Harry's touch. He sat down and motioned for Niall to get up. "Get on me."

Niall obliged and crawled over to Harry; he sat down on his lap; wiggling his bum over Harry's very hard dick. His hands massaging Harry's curls and making him growl in pleasure.

"Don't tease me, Niall. Or I will have to punish you so hard." Harry dragged words out of his mouth; pleasure so big that it was hard for him to speak.

"Maybe I have to punish you." Niall said in a stern voice; goosebumps going down Harry's body; his arms trembling around Niall's waste. With one fast movement he steadied Niall and lined Niall's bum in perfect position over his dick.

"It doesn't work like that, princess." Harry smirked and pushed inside of Niall; loud scream escaping Niall's mouth; his heart racing hundred miles a minute as Harry started to penetrate him with immense force.

"Jump up and down, baby." Harry whispered into Niall's ear and blond blushed even more red then he already was. His mind was clouded and all that he could feel was Harry. All that he could see was Harry. All that he could smell was Harry. All that he could taste was Harry.

All that he wanted was Harry.

Niall moved his bum up and down as fast as he could; his thighs giving in; Harry put his arms under Niall's bum cheeks; squeezed them and helped him jump up and down; both lads moaning out each other's names.

Harry

Niall

Harry

Niall

They only heard each other. They only felt each other. They only needed each other. They only loved each other...

AUTHORS NOTE🌺

Calm before the storm. That's all that I am gonna say.

Lots of Love - M🥀