11. Howl of the Fright Hound

Start from the beginning

"We are!" They reply angry. 

"You're buying me a new paint job dork!" One jock cries out.

"A small price to pay eh Velma?" The boy asks now.

"Velma, do you know this boy?" Y/n asks looking down at the boy unamused.  

"Know me? Why she's talked to me. and she's a girl who isn't my mother." The nerd says.

"Ugh. Everyone this is Jason." Velma says hesitantly introducing him. 

"We were in the junior robotics department together. As in Velma and Jason. Together." Jason says getting ahead of himself.

"Listen Jason." Velma starts.

"We used the same toolbox!" Jason says happily.  "And once she touched my knuckle!" 

"So..." Y/n says and everyone turns to him. "She walked in on me asleep in bed with a girl. By your logic were about to get married..." Y/n points out with a shrug.

"You're a popular you don't count!" Jason says angrily.  

"Seriously Jason can you please..."

"Hang out with you and all your friends?" Jason says finishing Velma's sentence.

"See Jason, The thing is..." Velma tries again.

Y/n now turns to Shaggy who takes a few seconds to get the hint. 

"Oh right!" Shaggy says getting up now. "Like sorry Jason. But Velma has super important Mystery Incorporated stuff to do." Shaggy says as he takes Velma's hand and begins walking away with her. The others follow behind them leaving an annoyed Jason behind. 

"Shaggy Rodgers, how chivalrous of you, To rebuke the advances of another suitor." Velma says impressed.

"Um, Yeah. You're welcome. But to be honest all this talk about food has gotten me hungry. I just wanted to get out of here so we can eat." Shaggy says as he lets go of Velma's hand and rubs his stomach. Scooby walks in between the two now as well as he licks his lips. Both Scooby and Shaggy leave a disappointed Velma behind. Y/n and Daphne both put a reassuring hand on each of Velma's shoulders.

It was night time and Velma's mom was leading a haunted tour in the tour bus.

"And to your left was the last reported sighting of the wax phantom. Some say that under the full moon you can still see waxy footprints on the sidewalk and that the wax is actually scented like formaldehyde, Which is Crystal Cove's official scent that can be purchased in the haunted gift shop." She says through the Bus's Pa system to the happy tour takers. She pulls the tour bus up to the sidewalk now. "And that concludes our Crystal Cove mystery tour. I hope the rest of your stay with us is filled with horror and agony." Velma's mom finishes but just as she does a large thud sounds on the bus roof.

"Oh, Maybe the tour isn't over yet!" An excited member of the tour says. 

"No, I'm pretty sure it is. Or I would have charged you more." Velma's mom replies sounding concerned now and the loud thudding begins again as if something heavy was walking on top of the bus and the tour begins to become frightened. The loud footsteps soon stop above Velma's mom before a large dog arm shreds through the roof causing her to scream with fright and pass out. As she does she falls forward and accidently presses a button that locks the bus door trapping the tour group inside. They all struggle as they try to open the open the door and the loud thumping starts again before it stops in the middle of the bus. This time a large hole is ripped into the roof and the large beast that had attacked the guards the other night is seen again. It's eyes shine red as it growls at the tour group. The beast then begins to howl and a member of the tour group slowly raises his camera at the beast to try and take a photo of it. The beast snarls before it falls and a collar it is wearing gets caught on a piece of metal from the shredded bus roof and it breaks in half. The tour group cower as the beast fall into the bus now but it surprises them by jumping out on of the bus windows smashing it in the process. It howls one final time before it disappears into the night.